Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Looking for s/o to help me from start to finish

BLG613

Post Mon, Jul 01 2019, 3:36 pm
I've been married almost 6 years and have had very bad experiences finding sheitals that work for me. There's always something off - cut, style, thickness, cap size, hair quality... I feel like I can never get it close to even 90% right..

I'm looking for someone to help me find a good brand with quality hair and also have access to stores/sheital machers with different wigs/styles that I can try on to see if it's time for a change from my regular look.

*Not looking for someone who only deals with Shevy/Zelda/BK - as those aren't in my price range right now.*

I need someone knowledgeable who can guide me and advocate for me a little bit when it comes to buying and picking out a new wig.

Preferably someone in the Far Rockaway/5T area!

(Note: I know a lot of the sheital machers in this area... not saying anything against them, but I need someone who has TIME to sit with me, try on, size my head etc)

justmarried:)

Post Mon, Jul 01 2019, 4:03 pm
Maybe Esti mesiner
She lives in cedarhurst
She only sells Irene wigs
They have a few lines with differnet price ranges
I personally never bought from her but have lots of friends who did and were very happy with her service
She gives you time
I don’t think she cuts but can recommend you someone who does...

monkeys

Post Mon, Jul 01 2019, 4:15 pm
I think you need a shaitel consultant. I used one when I was engaged. She came with me to all appointments and different sellers etc till I got what I needed.

justmarried:)

Post Mon, Jul 01 2019, 4:44 pm
Yael shiffman is a sheitel consultment in the area

BLG613

Post Mon, Jul 01 2019, 4:47 pm
monkeys wrote:
I think you need a shaitel consultant. I used one when I was engaged. She came with me to all appointments and different sellers etc till I got what I needed.

Exactly. Any recommendations would be amazing!

srbmom

Post Mon, Jul 01 2019, 4:52 pm
I know there are people on here that have had not the greatest experience, but I have only amazing things to say about RedCarpetWigs.
She's in Woodmere. She sells second hand wigs, but some have only been worn a handful of times. She is so knowledgeable and patient. I have 2 beautiful shaitels from her, one I've had for 3 years and one for 1 year - both of which I am still thrilled with.
I love the fact that they're already cut and styled so it makes it so much easier to see what looks good.

littleprincess

Post Mon, Jul 01 2019, 4:56 pm
justmarried:) wrote:
Maybe Esti mesiner
She lives in cedarhurst
She only sells Irene wigs
They have a few lines with differnet price ranges
I personally never bought from her but have lots of friends who did and were very happy with her service
She gives you time
I don’t think she cuts but can recommend you someone who does...

I would also recommend esti meisner.
She is very honest and has a great taste .
U can follow her on Instagram and see for yourself . I know ppl who bought by her and are extremely happy

monkeys

Post Mon, Jul 01 2019, 5:32 pm
BLG613 wrote:
Exactly. Any recommendations would be amazing!

I’m on the west coast, but maybe someone else on here will have some. Good luck!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels