Home

July 4th Fireworks

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

henny1

Post  Mon, Jul 01 2019, 4:14 pm
This year the best place to watch them is from Brooklyn Brige Park correct? How early does the park close? How early do I have to get there in order to get in? Also how many entrances does the park have how many piers? Which is the best to get in? TIA

henny1

Post  Mon, Jul 01 2019, 6:37 pm
I mean the MACYS Fireworks

amother

Black

Post  Wed, Jul 03 2019, 11:45 pm
Was thinking to take my kid there, but afraid will be too packed and pushy. Don't like crowds. Any quiet places we can go to enjoy the show?

amother

Crimson

Post  Fri, Jul 05 2019, 9:29 am
It's tricky that every year the location is different. one year we stopped with the car at a place my DH knew has great disability, We had a great view from the comfort of our car. I dont remember location

ra_mom

Post  Fri, Jul 05 2019, 12:39 pm
Most years we go up on our roof and get to see the NJ fireworks. This year we had a perfect view from our windows and porch - it was really special! It seems someone was doing beautiful fireworks in Brooklyn. We usually don't get a view of the Manhattan fireworks where we live.

vintagebknyc

Post  Fri, Jul 05 2019, 12:52 pm
ra_mom wrote:
Most years we go up on our roof and get to see the NJ fireworks. This year we had a perfect view from our windows and porch - it was really special! It seems someone was doing beautiful fireworks in Brooklyn. We usually don't get a view of the Manhattan fireworks where we live.

There were fireworks in Coney Island, I believe.

ra_mom

Post  Fri, Jul 05 2019, 12:56 pm
Good to know! They didn't have that the last 2 year's, did they?

vintagebknyc

Post  Fri, Jul 05 2019, 1:06 pm
ra_mom wrote:
Good to know! They didn't have that the last 2 year's, did they?

I don't think so.

ra_mom

Post  Fri, Jul 05 2019, 1:11 pm
vintagebknyc wrote:
I don't think so.

Makes sense. It wasn't so close and only visible from our rooftop the last 2 years!

Chickpea

Post  Fri, Jul 05 2019, 1:12 pm
Coney Island did have fireworks the last two years. I was there.
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries