Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Food near Mt. Sinai Hospital

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jul 01 2019, 8:52 pm
Anywhere near Mt. Sinai Hospital to get food preferably dairy?

overworked

Post Mon, Jul 01 2019, 11:45 pm
in mt sinai they have a fully stock bikur cholem room with all types of foods & drinks free of charge

rachelmom1

Post Tue, Jul 02 2019, 12:03 am
If I recall correctly the cafeteria has kossher selections as well. Enjoy the maze of hallways trying to find it.

Sunny Days

Post Tue, Jul 02 2019, 12:34 am
rachelmom1 wrote:
If I recall correctly the cafeteria has kossher selections as well. Enjoy the maze of hallways trying to find it.

It’s on the right of 1st floor when you walk into annenburg on Madison. It’s near chase.
Bikur cholim rm is Guggenheim 2nd fl near shul & spiritual center. When you get out of east elevators near oncology waiting area- to the left, all the way straight down past the restrooms. From annenburg to Guggenheim you can take the stairs up to 2nd floor and walk around the waiting area to the other side near elevators. Can also take elevator but stairs are right there in center. I’m almost sure these are right directions...

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jul 02 2019, 8:49 am
Thanks. Having a procedure done not in the hospital but one of the buildings near the hospital so prefer somewhere near the area where I can walk to.

amother
Aqua

Post Tue, Jul 02 2019, 9:54 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Thanks. Having a procedure done not in the hospital but one of the buildings near the hospital so prefer somewhere near the area where I can walk to.

I had this too. It ended up being easier to go to the bikur cholim room.

Refuah shleima.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries