Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Urgent in Chicago

ProudMommie

Post Tue, Jul 02 2019, 10:55 am
Please recommend a sensitive knowledgeable pediatrician from personal experience who has lots of experience and a good reputation in Chicago's frum community. Does not have to be frum.
TIA

OOTBubby

Post Tue, Jul 02 2019, 11:03 am
Dr. Steven Goldberg on Woods Drive in Skokie (I believe also in Lincolnwood on Pratt & McCormick). He is phenomenal.

amother
Olive

Post Tue, Jul 02 2019, 11:26 am
OOTBubby wrote:
Dr. Steven Goldberg on Woods Drive in Skokie (I believe also in Lincolnwood on Pratt & McCormick). He is phenomenal.

Swislow is ok too - all the drs in the practice are good to great

notshanarishona

Post Tue, Jul 02 2019, 11:34 am
I was happy with Kids First.

amother
Firebrick

Post Tue, Jul 02 2019, 12:37 pm
Another vote for kids first pediatrics.
Specifically Dr. DiVinszensho from that group. She is the most experienced, and is very calm & patient.

mha3484

Post Tue, Jul 02 2019, 12:39 pm
We really like kids first. Dr Aronson is great! He is a frum man which is nice. After Dr Cathy at that practice he is next in terms of experience.

amother
cornflower

Post Tue, Jul 02 2019, 12:47 pm
mha3484 wrote:
We really like kids first. Dr Aronson is great! He is a frum man which is nice. After Dr Cathy at that practice he is next in terms of experience.

Dr. Aronson is a real nice guy, but I have several family members who have had issues in which he has misdiagnosed or been unable to diagnose various issues that other doctors caught. They have all left that practice because of it.

amother
Hotpink

Post Tue, Jul 02 2019, 1:40 pm
Another vote for Dr. Goldberg. I went to him as a kid and have only good memories. That being said, I can't comment on anything else except that I have pleasant associations.

amother
Emerald

Post Tue, Jul 02 2019, 1:42 pm
We love kids first pediatrics!

mha3484

Post Tue, Jul 02 2019, 1:50 pm
One thing that makes kids first unique is that they have a lot of different services in one office.

They have a sleep consultant once a week that you can see (my friends think shes great), many of the Dr/Nurses are Lactation Consultants (I have personally found this helpful), they work with a psychologist who has hours at their office. When my baby needed to gain weight they had a nutritionist I could see in the office. You get continuity of care and less shlep.

ProudMommie

Post Tue, Jul 02 2019, 8:12 pm
Thank you all very much for your replies!! Tizku lmitzvos!

twogees

Post Tue, Jul 02 2019, 8:46 pm
I use Chicago area pediatrics and love it there! I particularly use Dr Thomas and Dr traisman.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics