Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
14 year old DD does not want to get vaccinated
  Previous  1  2  3 24 25  26  27  Next

amother
Copper

Post Sun, Jul 07 2019, 10:09 pm
amother [ Brunette ] wrote:
thats what non vaxxers say as well. and thats how most people became against vaccinations. They were opposed to one and then when there was no room to reason they looked into it more and found out more and more info which put everything on hold until the whole thing was thrown out the window altogether.

Your grandchildren will not be allowed into school without Gardasil. Now, this is the schedule now, there are so many more vaccines waiting to be added. Like I always say: "you might be ok with the schedule now so why argue? But now that the law is there, the manufacturers can push whatever they want and people will just do because that is their ticket to school." Even IF I was ok with the current schedule, I am definitely not ok with the freedom to add and basically force any vaccine.

Chicken pox vaccine was created so parents shouldnt miss out on work. Not all countries even give it. Why is it mandatory for school?

Which preschooler is haveing sx? Why hep b? Same with hep a.. nobody contracting that either.. and the list goes on.

Your argument is no less valid than those who were fighting for Religious Exemption and continue to do so. Had RE been around, you could have all vaccines given to grandchildren and stopped by Gardasil by providing RE (if you were sincerely against it in your beliefs). You laughed and mocked those looking to save the RE and will now watch them receive this vaccine to go to school.

People should ave a choice over what they put into their bodies, including ANY vaccine.. your argument frustrates me because I have valid concerns over my child receiving vaccines but I get mocked, meanwhile you want your point to be heeded.

People who went to Albany didnt go without basis to their plea. They have a heck of a load of SCIENCE and sources FROM THE CDC & ACTUAL STUDIES to back up every sincle one of their claims! Its about time you go and back up whatever Ive been asking for.

There, I said it.

Just want to point out some stuff..

There are Hep A outbreaks tied to food all the time. They were also very popular in the frum community until the introduction of the vaccine. Hep A is not mandatory in NY though and not a sezually transmitted disease.

My chassidic neighbors child got Hep B from a playground so guess it can happen. The virus is heartier than things like HIV which die in oxygen etc. We give hep B at birth for childrens whose mothers are infected so I understand why someone would delay that but you want the vaccine. I would never travel without knowing my Hep A and B is up to date.

Also, I personally know too many people who had horrible cases of chickenpox and I'm glad my kids will never need to have that. It's not about mothers missing work and a frum doctor helped mandate it in NY state.

Sunny Days

Post Sun, Jul 07 2019, 10:30 pm
thats what non vaxxers say as well. and thats how most people became against vaccinations. They were opposed to one and then when there was no room to reason they looked into it more and found out more and more info which put everything on hold until the whole thing was thrown out the window altogether.

Your grandchildren will not be allowed into school without Gardasil. Now, this is the schedule now, there are so many more vaccines waiting to be added. Like I always say: "you might be ok with the schedule now so why argue? But now that the law is there, the manufacturers can push whatever they want and people will just do because that is their ticket to school." Even IF I was ok with the current schedule, I am definitely not ok with the freedom to add and basically force any vaccine.

Chicken pox vaccine was created so parents shouldnt miss out on work. Not all countries even give it. Why is it mandatory for school?

Which preschooler is haveing sx? Why hep b? Same with hep a.. nobody contracting that either.. and the list goes on.

Your argument is no less valid than those who were fighting for Religious Exemption and continue to do so. Had RE been around, you could have all vaccines given to grandchildren and stopped by Gardasil by providing RE (if you were sincerely against it in your beliefs). You laughed and mocked those looking to save the RE and will now watch them receive this vaccine to go to school.

People should ave a choice over what they put into their bodies, including ANY vaccine.. your argument frustrates me because I have valid concerns over my child receiving vaccines but I get mocked, meanwhile you want your point to be heeded.

People who went to Albany didnt go without basis to their plea. They have a heck of a load of SCIENCE and sources FROM THE CDC & ACTUAL STUDIES to back up every sincle one of their claims! Its about time you go and back up whatever Ive been asking for.

There, I said it.

Let this measles outbreak end, give time for everything to quiet down and start a gardasil exemption fight. Now when all are in uproar about the antivax Hasidim is not a good time. You made your bed, now lie in it.

southernbubby

Post Sun, Jul 07 2019, 10:33 pm
Excuse me but what? What do you all of a sudden care about Religious Exemptions for? Were you fighting for it with all of us? You bash a 'movement' one minute and the next sentence seem to be upset that what they were fighting for is gone.

You have a valid argument regarding Gardasil.
They/we have a valid argument regarding MMR and all other vaccines.

We are all going to be pro our side, but why not try to understand where someone else is coming from even if you dont understand. Just listen to what they have to say while taking a step back. You are saying the same things and this is what brought them to realize everything else. You seem like a woman with intelligence. Im sure you could read the facts and studies and understand.

I see a difference between an illness such as measles and HPV. A baby, unless it's abused, won't develop HPV but many of the measles cases in the outbreak involved babies whose mothers were understandably unhappy about it and nobody from the anti-vax camp has anything to offer them other than saying that the anti-vaxers have the right to catch measles and expose others, due to religious exemptions.
Nobody had an answer for cancer patients, nor did they appear to care.
Some diseases can become dangerous epidemics if no one vaccinates.
There are 14 million new cases of HPV a year but unless children are being sezually abused, they have until age 26 to benefit from Gardasil.
I had nothing against religious exemptions until I saw the fear that pregnant women and mothers of infants and the medically fragile were forced to endure at the hands of the anti-vaxers.
So yes, some vaccines should be mandated but some can safely be choice.

amother
Brunette

Post Sun, Jul 07 2019, 11:49 pm
gamzehyaavor wrote:
Let this measles outbreak end, give time for everything to quiet down and start a gardasil exemption fight. Now when all are in uproar about the antivax Hasidim is not a good time. You made your bed, now lie in it.

um what? what does that even mean? We made our bed? Fighting to keep the exemption for what we strongly belive and feel is right? She says it too that she needs it for this. How is that any different?

amother
Brunette

Post Sun, Jul 07 2019, 11:58 pm
southernbubby wrote:
I see a difference between an illness such as measles and HPV. A baby, unless it's abused, won't develop HPV but many of the measles cases in the outbreak involved babies whose mothers were understandably unhappy about it and nobody from the anti-vax camp has anything to offer them other than saying that the anti-vaxers have the right to catch measles and expose others, due to religious exemptions.
Nobody had an answer for cancer patients, nor did they appear to care.
Some diseases can become dangerous epidemics if no one vaccinates.
There are 14 million new cases of HPV a year but unless children are being sezually abused, they have until age 26 to benefit from Gardasil.
I had nothing against religious exemptions until I saw the fear that pregnant women and mothers of infants and the medically fragile were forced to endure at the hands of the anti-vaxers.
So yes, some vaccines should be mandated but some can safely be choice.

See, thats the thing. YOU see why this one is SO important. But, in the grand scheme, this was pushed and approved and now is recommended. YOU oppose it but majority votes did not. This is the same with every vaccine. Do you think this is the one and only vaccine with risks? Risks isnt a new thing. How do you know the effects of Gardasil anyways? The same "bluff" CDC info that we have for everything else?
A baby has antibodies from being attached to a placenta and then more if nursing. Measles isnt even close to as dangerous as it is made out to be. Look at the study done for measles to show how its 'contagious for 2 hrs'.. its a study done in temperature of Sahara desert where it THRIVES and a large amount of virus released into a closet like room. Of course it will survive in that temp. We do not live with suck humidity levels and it CANNOT survive that long in the areas that we live just from breathing the air. People who purposely exposed themselves didnt catch it. Some had to expose 4-5 times. I am not making any of this up. Study is an ACTUAL PUBLISHED study and the exposure was told to me FIRST hand.

Many vaccinated people caught the measles and vaccine is live which means it sheds so why so fast to blame the unvaccinated? The vaccinated know to stay home when exposed and showing symptoms. Unvaccinated think they are protected and walk around with cold symproms thinking they arent contagious and meanwhile contamilnate their surroundings. Measles is shown to actually improve cancer! FACT!!!!!!! Its not that people dont care. They heck sure care and therefore wont poison their kids. Ive seen vaccine injury in my family and its real stuff!

Back up your claims on previouis posts liike I have been asking if you want to try to get your points acrosss. All I see are the same things pro vaxxers say over and over after hearing it or seeing on the social media internet.

amother
Hotpink

Post Mon, Jul 08 2019, 4:20 am
See, thats the thing. YOU see why this one is SO important. But, in the grand scheme, this was pushed and approved and now is recommended. YOU oppose it but majority votes did not. This is the same with every vaccine. Do you think this is the one and only vaccine with risks? Risks isnt a new thing. How do you know the effects of Gardasil anyways? The same "bluff" CDC info that we have for everything else?
A baby has antibodies from being attached to a placenta and then more if nursing. Measles isnt even close to as dangerous as it is made out to be. Look at the study done for measles to show how its 'contagious for 2 hrs'.. its a study done in temperature of Sahara desert where it THRIVES and a large amount of virus released into a closet like room. Of course it will survive in that temp. We do not live with suck humidity levels and it CANNOT survive that long in the areas that we live just from breathing the air. People who purposely exposed themselves didnt catch it. Some had to expose 4-5 times. I am not making any of this up. Study is an ACTUAL PUBLISHED study and the exposure was told to me FIRST hand.

Many vaccinated people caught the measles and vaccine is live which means it sheds so why so fast to blame the unvaccinated? The vaccinated know to stay home when exposed and showing symptoms. Unvaccinated think they are protected and walk around with cold symproms thinking they arent contagious and meanwhile contamilnate their surroundings. Measles is shown to actually improve cancer! FACT!!!!!!! Its not that people dont care. They heck sure care and therefore wont poison their kids. Ive seen vaccine injury in my family and its real stuff!

Back up your claims on previouis posts liike I have been asking if you want to try to get your points acrosss. All I see are the same things pro vaxxers say over and over after hearing it or seeing on the social media internet.

My baby actually has no measles immunity and I am terrified. I lost my immunity while pregnant (got the shot again after giving birth) and have very low milk supply. I'm pushing my baby to nurse whatever milk I have in the hope she gets done immunity, but it's extremely difficult and I don't know if it's even enough.

amother
Apricot

Post Mon, Jul 08 2019, 4:36 am

What does it mean "improve cancer"?

Can you spell out the CDC conspiracy for me - I'm having trouble following.

amother
Periwinkle

Post Mon, Jul 08 2019, 4:49 am

I once saw a meme that compared vax research vs unvax research, where the vax research shows a pic of scientists in a lab, and the antivax research is a lady on a toilet scrolling on her phone.

Your post reminds me sooooo much of that meme and cracks me up!

whewpy

Post Mon, Jul 08 2019, 4:58 am
Which heimish dr pushed chicken pox in Albany? Really curious, never heard this. I know a Monroe dr, dr wercbergerbwas instrumental in bringing the hepatitis vaccine study and later vaccinating Monroe, effectively stopping an hepatitis epidemic there

nchr

Post Mon, Jul 08 2019, 5:13 am
Another Brunette. The measles component does not shed, nor does the mumps component. Some studies have shown that in extremely rare cases, the rubella may potentially shed. Just because a vaccine is live does not mean it sheds. OPV shed, rotavirus can shed, the nasal flu vaccine can shed, and children who get the chicken pox vaccine and experience a chicken pox rash have the actual chicken pox. The yellow fever vaccine does not shed. This is why it is recommended that household contacts of severely immune compromised individuals (on chemotherapy, high dose steroids, etc.) receive the MMR, especially since those who are sick cannot.

amother
Navy

Post Mon, Jul 08 2019, 5:48 am
SixOfWands wrote:
Wait a few days and show her that her siblings are healthy and happy. Remind her that she has been vaccinated, and is healthy and happy.

Then tell her that you want her to do her own research. Start with the complications and death rates from vaccine-preventable illness.

Talk about what meningitis is. How it can be transmitted by things that she probably does, like sharing a drink with a friend. Let her read about how 1 in 10 people who get it die (sometimes within 24 hours), and another 6 (adolescent survivors) wind up with significant mental or physical disabilities.

Knowledge is king.

do her owns research ends up anti vax because they are screaming louder

amother
Brunette

Post Mon, Jul 08 2019, 5:56 am
amother [ Apricot ] wrote:
What does it mean "improve cancer"?

Can you spell out the CDC conspiracy for me - I'm having trouble following.

There are people who had cancer and got measles which cleared it. Fact. Not just 1 person. This was after trying it all.

What do you mean by spelling out the CDC conspiracy?
Non vaxxers arent talking bluff. They are saying things that are listed straight up on CDC website or in actual published studies. But everyone says is fake. You cant pick and choose. You are folllowing the CDC schedule but then cant accept the info they provide on their website? Come on...

amother
Brunette

Post Mon, Jul 08 2019, 6:01 am
amother [ Periwinkle ] wrote:
I once saw a meme that compared vax research vs unvax research, where the vax research shows a pic of scientists in a lab, and the antivax research is a lady on a toilet scrolling on her phone.

Your post reminds me sooooo much of that meme and cracks me up!

Read: ADVERTISEMENT

The point of an advertisement is to show THEIR side of the story.

You know what I have seen? The pro vax side contstantly using the line 'spreading misinformation'. Specific misinformation? Never mentioned. The only line they use is that vaccines dont cause autism or another variation, anti vaxxers dont vax because they thing vaccines cause autism.
H-ll no. There are a whole load of things that can happen from being injected with the toxins in vaccines and its also an overload on the immune system.
Why cant they say what the misinformation it? Probably so nobody goes digging into the facts. With the Autism, they threw away the study so they have no problem advertising someting that many wont find.

You say misinformation, I say back it up. Tell me what part of what I am saying IS misinformation and I will back it up. Southernbubby claimed many things I asked her to back up and she didnt. Maybe she couldnt? I could and you claim farce.

amother
Brunette

Post Mon, Jul 08 2019, 6:05 am
nchr wrote:
Another Brunette. The measles component does not shed, nor does the mumps component. Some studies have shown that in extremely rare cases, the rubella may potentially shed. Just because a vaccine is live does not mean it sheds. OPV shed, rotavirus can shed, the nasal flu vaccine can shed, and children who get the chicken pox vaccine and experience a chicken pox rash have the actual chicken pox. The yellow fever vaccine does not shed. This is why it is recommended that household contacts of severely immune compromised individuals (on chemotherapy, high dose steroids, etc.) receive the MMR, especially since those who are sick cannot.

back it up. show me it doesnt shed. its a LIVE virus for heaven sake, just like the others you mentioned. Immune compromised arent supposed to be around or receive the vaccine.

southernbubby

Post Mon, Jul 08 2019, 6:05 am

Read what you wrote because I think that you said backwards of what you meant.

I would have to spend hours looking up info and I am not sure what specifically you want me to back up.

There are threads on here where mothers and grandmother's complained about infants who contracted measles (possibly despite breastfeeding) from non-vaccinated neighbors in apartment buildings with shared entrances, hallways, elevators, etc. Now I realize that much of that is anecdotal and we really need more accurate statistics about who, where, and how the virus spread. For example, were children living in private homes as likely to catch or spread the disease? How many children actually went to school while showing symptoms? Did anyone catch measles from children who were in shopping centers such as Evergreen and Palisades Mall? Were vaccinated pregnant women infected with the disease? What about pregnant women who had low titers? What percentage of hospitalized patients really needed to be there? I can't give you the answers to these questions because I am not sure that health officials even know.

Early in the outbreak, the panic was totally understandable because members of both groups knew too little about measles to know how to protect themselves and others and doctors and the DOH also had failed to protect older adults. You absolutely cannot blame pro vaxers for the panic caused by a crowd of people coming to the Atrium to hear Del Bigtree and Hillel Handler strengthen their resolve not to vaccinate.

Now it is also anecdotal that most of my anti-vax friends went around pushing some form of alternatives to vaccines and pushed the idea that you just posted that measles prevents cancer and because you don't post anything to back that up, I am not sure how much of that to believe and there are no neutral websites regarding vaccines; they either highly endorse all of them or are highly skeptical of the whole science and will claim that vaccines do nothing to keep the population healthy or make unsubstantiated claims that non vaccinated populations are healthier than highly vaccinated ones.

Regarding Gardasil, the optimum age to give it for maximum efficiency and fewer injections of it is around age 11 or 12. The average frum Jew, who is truly monogamous, probably doesn't develop the strains of HPV that cause a variety of cancers. I admit that I can't predict anyone's life and denying the child Gardasil may be the biggest mistake that I could make but it is a risk verses benefit and does the small amount of serious risk of the vaccine, outweigh the risk of the cancers themselves? There are physicians in the frum community and see the bigger picture such as the possibility of marriage to a BT who may have picked up an HPV prior to becoming frum, or the possibility of someone catching HPV due to chas v'sholem rape or an unfaithful spouse.

There are over 4000 deaths a year from cervical cancer, although not all of them are the result of HPV infection, which takes upward of 10 years to develop into cancer. In developing countries, HPV related cancer deaths kill large numbers of people.

So I may be wrong to disuade my children from giving Gardasil but even the pro-vax magazine Slate was critical of the way that Merck obscured data. I still think that because HPV, unlike measles, is not spread simply by being breathed on, the decision should be up to the parents and not the state.

So I can't provide you with proof of anything because most of what I have read would be hard to re-locate. I realize that many non vaccinated people either self isolated or deliberately caused their kids to contract measles so that they could resume being part of society.

I don't know how anyone could defend the behavior of those who shouted obscenities at the lawmakers in Albany and there are news reports that this happened. How did these individuals justify their behavior and did it contribute to any vaccines being a matter of choice?

amother
Brunette

Post Mon, Jul 08 2019, 6:06 am
amother [ Navy ] wrote:
do her owns research ends up anti vax because they are screaming louder

If there is so much nonsense we say then prove it and it will keep us quieter. If you cant, we will keep on Wink

amother
Apricot

Post Mon, Jul 08 2019, 6:07 am
There are people who had cancer and got measles which cleared it. Fact. Not just 1 person. This was after trying it all.

What do you mean by spelling out the CDC conspiracy?
Non vaxxers arent talking bluff. They are saying things that are listed straight up on CDC website or in actual published studies. But everyone says is fake. You cant pick and choose. You are folllowing the CDC schedule but then cant accept the info they provide on their website? Come on...

Why aren't you responding with the studies regarding cancer? Cancer isn't something you 'clear'.

I am following the CDC schedule? No I'm not. Why do you say that? Do you follow me to the doctor?

And what do I mean regarding conspiracy?... you've argued something about a specific vaccine Gardasil and then say things like " This is the same with every vaccine.. I'm trying to follow what your thesis is, what are you trying to say (without referring to "they" and "you").

amother
Seashell

Post Mon, Jul 08 2019, 6:21 am
Southern Bubby, all the non vaxxers I know keep their views quiet and do not advertise or push their agenda on anyone. They just want to be left alone. So there were a few hecklers in Albany; there will always be individuals in any group who don't know their boundaries....

amother
Ginger

Post Mon, Jul 08 2019, 6:26 am
[quote="nchr"]Another Brunette. The measles component does not shed, nor does the mumps component. "

Over 30 percent of the measles cases in the Disneyland outbreak were found to be vaccine strain.

There is a Navy ship out at Sea now that cannot dock because there is a major mumps outbreak among the passengers who are all fully vaccinated.

amother
Brunette

Post Mon, Jul 08 2019, 6:28 am
southernbubby wrote:
Read what you wrote because I think that you said backwards of what you meant.

I would have to spend hours looking up info and I am not sure what specifically you want me to back up.

There are threads on here where mothers and grandmother's complained about infants who contracted measles (possibly despite breastfeeding) from non-vaccinated neighbors in apartment buildings with shared entrances, hallways, elevators, etc. Now I realize that much of that is anecdotal and we really need more accurate statistics about who, where, and how the virus spread. For example, were children living in private homes as likely to catch or spread the disease? How many children actually went to school while showing symptoms? Did anyone catch measles from children who were in shopping centers such as Evergreen and Palisades Mall? Were vaccinated pregnant women infected with the disease? What about pregnant women who had low titers? What percentage of hospitalized patients really needed to be there? I can't give you the answers to these questions because I am not sure that health officials even know.

Early in the outbreak, the panic was totally understandable because members of both groups knew too little about measles to know how to protect themselves and others and doctors and the DOH also had failed to protect older adults. You absolutely cannot blame pro vaxers for the panic caused by a crowd of people coming to the Atrium to hear Del Bigtree and Hillel Handler strengthen their resolve not to vaccinate.

Now it is also anecdotal that most of my anti-vax friends went around pushing some form of alternatives to vaccines and pushed the idea that you just posted that measles prevents cancer and because you don't post anything to back that up, I am not sure how much of that to believe and there are no neutral websites regarding vaccines; they either highly endorse all of them or are highly skeptical of the whole science and will claim that vaccines do nothing to keep the population healthy or make unsubstantiated claims that non vaccinated populations are healthier than highly vaccinated ones.

Regarding Gardasil, the optimum age to give it for maximum efficiency and fewer injections of it is around age 11 or 12. The average frum Jew, who is truly monogamous, probably doesn't develop the strains of HPV that cause a variety of cancers. I admit that I can't predict anyone's life and denying the child Gardasil may be the biggest mistake that I could make but it is a risk verses benefit and does the small amount of serious risk of the vaccine, outweigh the risk of the cancers themselves? There are physicians in the frum community and see the bigger picture such as the possibility of marriage to a BT who may have picked up an HPV prior to becoming frum, or the possibility of someone catching HPV due to chas v'sholem rape or an unfaithful spouse.

There are over 4000 deaths a year from cervical cancer, although not all of them are the result of HPV infection, which takes upward of 10 years to develop into cancer. In developing countries, HPV related cancer deaths kill large numbers of people.

So I may be wrong to disuade my children from giving Gardasil but even the pro-vax magazine Slate was critical of the way that Merck obscured data. I still think that because HPV, unlike measles, is not spread simply by being breathed on, the decision should be up to the parents and not the state.

So I can't provide you with proof of anything because most of what I have read would be hard to re-locate. I realize that many non vaccinated people either self isolated or deliberately caused their kids to contract measles so that they could resume being part of society.

I don't know how anyone could defend the behavior of those who shouted obscenities at the lawmakers in Albany and there are news reports that this happened. How did these individuals justify their behavior and did it contribute to any vaccines being a matter of choice?

Im not going through 25 pages of messages to find what I asked you to back up. However, I dont buy the claim that it takes hours to look up because somehow you say you did your research and disprove the anti vax claims. That should be enough of a base that it should be 1.2.3 to find your answers to back up. That being said, if you really looked things up thoroughly, then you would know what I wanted you to back up at the time. (If I am bored at any point I possibly will go back and find the posts I requested backup info for). I see you are concerned that one website may endorse one side over the other.. this is why there is the CDC website and studies. You seem to know how to read studies based on your decision after supposedly throughly researching the subject.
Your claim is valid, how to we really knkow who contracted measles and how. Correct, good thnking and we have the same quesitons. Furthermore, why arent the cases being tested to see if its vaccine strain or not - heres another one, they dont care to test and find out and probably dont want to know. Another thing to consider is that people who were exposed and told to get MMR, how can you prove that effective if it takes 3 weeks to more and more often than not the measles shows up sooner than that. Then they say the vaccine protected when all in all they wouldnt have gotten the disease to begin with (I expllained earlier why the study is flawed).

Panic is very different than threatening, hate, deliberately trying to shut someones program down. YOu can advertise your concern for the event the same way the evvent was advertised and hope people will listed. The more force, the more people question.

https://stillnessinthestorm.co.....e-it/

Do you know how many vaccines are waiiting for approval? Do you agree with strep vaccine when there are SO many strains and many times is due to inflammation?
You have a valid arguement for the gardasil but the same way you are strong in those concepts, there are those FRUM people out there who strongly oppose. People didnt realize what we were fighting for in Albany. We knew Gardasil mandate was on the table and what 'sceme' has been set up. YOu cant choose to repeal an exemptino and then come begging for it the next day. Our claims are valid. Yours are valid. We both believe ours sides.

What do you say to Hep b? highly unlikely in a NB whos mom has no hep b. nor in a baby who receives a few doses. Why can I argue that? Why is that mandatory for school? I have a right to decide what goes into my childs body. agian, up until now it was 'you give all or none and get RE' no in between. so peopl had a choice. Same would be with gardasil. Give all but gardasil and then dont come to school. So the same idea. people were opposed to one kind they were not comfortable with and had to opt out of all whether like it or not if wanted kids in school without that vaccine. Medical exemptions like the two of us discusse previously are almost impossible to obtain in the State of NY.

Last, you cant reason with emotion. There were plenty people there, the spotlight was just on the hasidic jews. There were many upset and yelling - not just them.
Do you even know what heppened? The vote was 14 to 13 and then someone whispered something to someone and one guy changed his vote and it became 13/13. THE BILL ALMOST WENT OUT THE WINDOWWW!!!!!!!!!! People were understandably devastated that it came to this. Guess what, the guy who changed his vote said he did it because he felt it would be nice for floor of assembly to vote all the while knowitng that he would vote NO on that floor. Hypocrite. He knew it wouldnnt pass on assmebly floor. Not only that, why in the world would a group of politicians know better than a health committe? I watched other cases before and what happened there was not ok. Usually vote is in and decision is made. Same is with the way vaccines are decided on by the way.
Page 25 of 27   Previous  1  2  3 24 25  26  27  Next Recent Topics