Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs
LONG LASTING Women's Sheer Pantyhose - Great for the SUMMER!
Previous  1  2

saramalka

Post Wed, Jul 03 2019, 2:59 am
How do the colors compare to melas or levante

asmileaday

Post Wed, Jul 03 2019, 6:19 am
ms86 wrote:
Have been wearing these for a while and loving them ! They last so much longer than any other brand I’ve tried ! So happy to have found a brand that is not disposable !!!

Sorry this sounds like an advertisement review. You literally just joined and your only 2 posts are on this thread.

But either way I'd love to try 1 pair. Who wants to split a package of size Medium in nude? Lol.

abound

Post Sun, Jul 07 2019, 3:49 am
Would you consider making 40-60 denier?

Aetrsnrady

Post Sun, Jul 07 2019, 6:15 am
Is there a size chart?

githen03

Post Sun, Jul 07 2019, 8:11 am
Here's my honest review. I ordered these last week. I usually wear the Melas brand. I ordered the same size I wear in the Melas brand and it fit well.

I usually wear Honey in the Melas brand (although sometimes I wear Nude) and the Nude color in this brand (Can Can) suits me very well. I've worn a couple of pairs so far and they haven't ripped yet, they do seem a bit more sturdy than the Melas.

Overall I'm pretty happy with them and would buy again.

Droodle

Post Tue, Jul 16 2019, 9:06 pm
I cant tolerate control tops especially in the summertime unless they're very light or no control.
How would you rate these in comparison to the light control 12 denier melas?

SuperWify

Post Wed, Jul 17 2019, 5:18 am
I usually wear melas honey medium as well so I ordered medium honey. The honey color was way too dark so I returned them and ordered nude color. The nude is a great really nice color. They seem much more sturdy then the meals tights and the control top is comfortable but not stifling. Goodbye melas!

Mevater

Post Tue, Jul 30 2019, 3:17 pm
SuperWify wrote:
I usually wear melas honey medium as well so I ordered medium honey. The honey color was way too dark so I returned them and ordered nude color. The nude is a great really nice color. They seem much more sturdy then the meals tights and the control top is comfortable but not stifling. Goodbye melas!

I like firm control.

How well do they control in comparison to other brands of good Control Top Pantyhose?
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics