Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> School age children
Camp Rina Lakewood

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jul 02 2019, 4:42 pm
Just heard today that they are a camp for 4th and 5th grade girls. But not quite as “exciting” as the teen camps for 5 and 6th grades. Anyone know how many campers they have? And how the program compares to the bigger day camps like dollhouse? Is it really more exciting? Would also love to hear how much they charge if you know.

amother
Lightblue

Post Tue, Dec 21 2021, 9:14 am
Bump. Anyone have info on this camp?

Lkwdmom4

Post Tue, Dec 21 2021, 11:40 am
Camp Rina Preteen is run by Mrs. Blumi David 732-961-3709 and Mrs. Rochy Paler 732-370-1540. It runs only first half and is for girls going into 5th, 6th, and 7th grades (they added the 7th grade last summer). My daughter went for 2 years and very much enjoyed it. The camp is a pre-teen, not teen, camp so there are not as many trips as teen camps have and things are not way over the top. Great, wholesome fun in a warm, tzniusdig environment. I was very impressed overall and definitely recommend it! Camp directors are great about answering questions so definitely reach out.

amother
Lightblue

Post Tue, Dec 21 2021, 1:44 pm
Lkwdmom4 wrote:
Camp Rina Preteen is run by Mrs. Blumi David 732-961-3709 and Mrs. Rochy Paler 732-370-1540. It runs only first half and is for girls going into 5th, 6th, and 7th grades (they added the 7th grade last summer). My daughter went for 2 years and very much enjoyed it. The camp is a pre-teen, not teen, camp so there are not as many trips as teen camps have and things are not way over the top. Great, wholesome fun in a warm, tzniusdig environment. I was very impressed overall and definitely recommend it! Camp directors are great about answering questions so definitely reach out.
Thank you so much. It sounds great for my 4th grader. The only issue is that I'd need to send my younger kid somewhere else.

amother
Vermilion

Post Tue, Dec 21 2021, 7:52 pm
amother [ Lightblue ] wrote:
Thank you so much. It sounds great for my 4th grader. The only issue is that I'd need to send my younger kid somewhere else.

All the camps go till going into 6 grade. So there are many options where to send all to one camp.
There are teen camps till going into 9th she has plenty time for that.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Dec 30 2021, 5:33 pm
Any idea where they will be located for this upcoming year?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> School age children