Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women -> Teachers' Room
A nice activity

yo'ma

Post Wed, Jul 03 2019, 7:48 am
My 6th grader came home yesterday with a paper telling me what they did in class. The teacher gave each kid a plain paper with their name on it. They had to give the paper to the next kid and each kid had to write something nice about that kid, one line. Then it was passed to the next kid until everyone filled all of them out. After the teach collected them and read each one and the kids had to guess whose was whose. I asked my ds wouldn't they remember what they wrote, but he said no. For my ds they couldn't figure out who it was until the teacher read because a kid wrote, talks english Smile . I don't know how that's something nice, but they're kids and the other things were so nice to hear how they other kids notice those middos. Most of them was that he's intelligent, also not specifically nice, but others were he has patience, doesn't like getting into fights, and helpful. Nice all around, for the kid, the other kids, and the parents.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics