Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
United healthcare doctor

momaholic

Post Mon, Jul 08 2019, 10:46 am
My general practitioner left United healthcare. We changed to fidelis but, are not happy. I would like to change back but, who takes United healthcare and is a good dr for my husband and I. Flatbush or BP.
TIA.

amother
Slategray

Post Mon, Jul 08 2019, 5:24 pm
We love Dr Jonathan Leibowitz in bp. My friends hub was desperate for a Dr I of course recommended my Dr but he wasn't so sure so first he switched to Dr Leibowitz in the hopes of finding somebody "really good". He never went searching. He went once and was very impressed. He's a great diagnostician.

amother
Mint

Post Tue, Jul 09 2019, 9:43 am
Dr. Werzberger in Flatbush is excellent. He is kind, conpassionate, and caring, and an expert at diagnosing and treating problems.

amother
Goldenrod

Post Tue, Jul 09 2019, 10:38 am
amother [ Mint ] wrote:
Dr. Werzberger in Flatbush is excellent. He is kind, conpassionate, and caring, and an expert at diagnosing and treating problems.

Seconded!!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries