Home

I ate a big chocolate bar last night
Previous  1, 2, 3
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Women's Health -> Weight Loss/ Exercise/ Dieting

View latest: 24h 48h 72h


urban gypsy




 
 
 


Post  Wed, Jul 10 2019, 3:14 pm
OP check out @dietitian.rachelgoodman on Instagram
She has a lot of good info on Intuitive Eating
This post is directly relevant to your post

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzrB3ZAlgbY/
Back to top

Squishy




 
 
 


Post  Wed, Jul 10 2019, 3:17 pm
amother [ Wine ] wrote:
No not the same thing.

Imamother Tan's comment was about psychology - not physiology.


I am so far from danger of being an exercise bulimic that your concern is misplaced. OP doesn't seem to be in danger either.

Exercise is necessarily part of a healthy lifestyle. What you are calling exercise bulimics, we called hard bodies. Or would you prefer that all commercially successful apps ignore the exercise component?
Back to top

Squishy




 
 
 


Post  Wed, Jul 10 2019, 3:18 pm
urban gypsy wrote:
OP check out @dietitian.rachelgoodman on Instagram
She has a lot of good info on Intuitive Eating
This post is directly relevant to your post

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzrB3ZAlgbY/


You didn't change your name. I am still offended on behalf of the gypsies. I can't take advice from a hypocrite.
Back to top

urban gypsy




 
 
 


Post  Wed, Jul 10 2019, 3:21 pm
Squishy wrote:
You didn't change your name. I am still offended on behalf of the gypsies. I can't take advice from a hypocrite.


LOL was my post directed at you? Are you OP?
Did you start this thread anonymously in order to argue with yourself?
Back to top

amother




Wine


Post  Wed, Jul 10 2019, 3:27 pm
Squishy wrote:
I am so far from danger of being an exercise bulimic that your concern is misplaced. OP doesn't seem to be in danger either.

Exercise is necessarily part of a healthy lifestyle. What you are calling exercise bulimics, we called hard bodies. Or would you prefer that all commercially successful apps ignore the exercise component?


I'm not concerned about your dieting habits.

and I didn't use the term "exercise bulimics"

Your argument against imamother Tan using as evidence your apps - fails because you have yet to demonstrate that all of these apps suggest exercise following over-indulgence as a good habit.
Back to top

amother




Wine


Post  Wed, Jul 10 2019, 3:30 pm
Squishy wrote:
It does say when you are not in the target zone. There is only one way to be in the target zone.

X = CALORIES ALLOWED PER DAY BEFORE EXERCISE

Y = CALORIES BURNED EXERCISING

(X + Y) CALORIES ALLOWED PER DAY WITH TAKING EXERCISE INTO ACCOUNT

TARGET ZONE IS SOMEWHERE < X+ Y
There is a minimum that you must eat so as not to be on starvation mode.

It's really simple.


Great.
Back to top

amother




Tan


Post  Wed, Jul 10 2019, 3:49 pm
Avoiding the behavior of binging and then compensating is different from not factoring exercise into your lifestyle plan.
Back to top
Previous  1, 2, 3 Recent Topics

Page 3 of 3 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Women's Health -> Weight Loss/ Exercise/ Dieting

Related Topics Replies Last Post
ISO minyan Arcadia Park/Bar Harbor Maine
by cbg
8 Today at 11:04 pm View last post
Beach in Monsey area that's open at night
by amother
10 Today at 1:01 pm View last post
Vermont- last week in August
by amother
5 Today at 8:34 am View last post
Last minute Getaway for couple
by bzmommy
5 Yesterday at 10:17 pm View last post
Last foster care post
by amother
0 Yesterday at 2:05 pm View last post

Jump to: