Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
Buyers agent Rockland County

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jul 09 2019, 10:02 pm
What are the pros and cons of having a buyers agent for a purchasing a house, I don't know if it makes a difference, but this is for Rockland County.
Thank you in advance Smile

happyone

Post Tue, Jul 09 2019, 11:31 pm
we just bought and had great experience. feel free to pm.

ez-pass

Post Wed, Jul 10 2019, 12:13 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
What are the pros and cons of having a buyers agent for a purchasing a house, I don't know if it makes a difference, but this is for Rockland County.
Thank you in advance Smile

Yes you should have a buyer's agent because they work directly for you. If you just keep on calling agents off signs then no one is actually looking out for your needs directly. You can pm me if you want names of excellent agents.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jul 10 2019, 11:36 am
thanks you for the response. Did you feel like the buyers agents were working for you to try to get you the best price and the inside scoop on houses? Does someone coming without a buyers agent look more attractive to the listing agent, because there is no one else to split the commission with? Therefore maybe a bit of a better deal?

Post Wed, Jul 10 2019, 11:44 am
ez-pass wrote:
Yes you should have a buyer's agent because they work directly for you. If you just keep on calling agents off signs then no one is actually looking out for your needs directly. You can pm me if you want names of excellent agents.

Yet you sometimes can't get the properties unless you use the seller's realtor. Happened to us a couple of times. The property was sold cheaper than our offers when the realtor was on both sides.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating