Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Chit Chat
Protect your family!!!!
  Previous  1  2  3 15  16 17  18  19  Next

dankbar

Post Sun, Jul 21 2019, 2:25 am
Watch your "man"nerism. Some are only subtle....but the males will definitely pick them up

Marathon

Post Sun, Jul 21 2019, 10:50 am
I dont put my babies in cribs because it looks like a cage and cages are for animals in the zoo and theyre not kosher so....

dankbar

Post Sun, Jul 21 2019, 11:07 am
Whatever is man-datory is only for men to do.

Lad-ling soup is only for lads

dankbar

Post Sun, Jul 21 2019, 11:08 am
Cant women be g-lad anymore?

soap suds

Post Sun, Jul 21 2019, 11:51 am
We can't be g-lad, we can't be gay. Can we still be happy?

1untamedgirl

Post Sun, Jul 21 2019, 12:19 pm
soap suds wrote:
We can't be g-lad, we can't be gay. Can we still be happy?

That is a feeling and would be offensive to people who dont feel happy.
Here are some videos to explain how equality works so that you know what to do without asking offensive questions--

Sunny Days

Post Sun, Jul 21 2019, 12:23 pm
I’ve always been bothered with 🐞. What’s the deal on that? We’ve have yichud situations with my husband (or me, what if it’s gay) being alone with ‘it’ in the bathroom... H’ should be shomer u’matzel (autocorrect thinks it’s shower- ch’v that would be a big boundary breech)

Jewishfoodie

Post Sun, Jul 21 2019, 12:33 pm
gamzehyaavor wrote:
I’ve always been bothered with 🐞. What’s the deal on that? We’ve have yichud situations with my husband (or me, what if it’s gay) being alone with ‘it’ in the bathroom... H’ should be shomer u’matzel (autocorrect thinks it’s shower- ch’v that would be a big boundary breech)

Huge shailah. Because lady bugs actually have man-dibles. Its..too complicated to explain al regel achas.

top mom

Post Sun, Jul 21 2019, 2:29 pm
Please, dear Noshim Tzidkoniyos!
I need your help for a tikkun in shmiras einayim!
My daughter bought a pack of heart stickers (Yes, it's also a Shayla for Rabbi ZZ, why should our innocent Banos know that we have inner organs?)
But, even more heart (sorry, pun NOT intended) rending than that, some of the hearts said "flurt"! BH they're made in China, so they didn't have the correct spelling.
My precious daughter's eyes saw the word, and so did I!!!! TMI TMI
I'm planning on fasting in another 3 weeks, but she's not Bas Mitzvah yet!
Do you think there are chances that she won't be OTD?
Hashem Yeracheim! Surprised Any teshuva suggestions?
Bleach our eyes? Not leave the house for a month? Burn all stickers? Wear goggles? Walk around with a sefer tehillim glued to our forehead?
I'll do anything to atone for this unmentionable sin! Sad
I'll obviously ask my own lor (dear Zanveling), as soon as he breaks his fast on the 17 course meal I prepared for him. (Can anyone guess why he's makpid davka on 17 courses and not more?)
Thanks, my neshama is deeply traumatized!

Last edited by top mom on Sun, Jul 21 2019, 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sunny Days

Post Sun, Jul 21 2019, 2:42 pm
top mom wrote:
I need you help for a tikkun in shmiras einayim!
My daughter bought a pack of heart stickers (Yes, it's also a Shayla for Rabbi ZZ, why should our innocent Banos know that we have inner organs?)
But, even more heart (sorry, pun NOT intended) rending than that, some of the hearts said "flurt"! BH they're made in China, so they didn't have the correct spelling.
Bleach our eyes? Not leave the house for a month? Burn all stickers? Wear goggles? Walk around with a sefer tehillim glued to our forehead?
I'll obviously ask my own lor (dear Zanveling), as soon as he breaks his fast on the 17 course meal I prepared for him. (Can anyone guess why he's makpid davka on 17 courses and not more?)

Wow Sad. That’s bad. No advice. Just HUGS Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug :hug
red Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug
(And I gave you 17 to correlate to meal course amount)
On another note, please post a psa to make buyers beware to avoid buying said stickers. Please publicize store for lshem shmayayim purposes so we can all stay away.

BatyaEsther

Post Sun, Jul 21 2019, 2:53 pm
I'm not CVS judging, BUT....
What was your DD doing in a store, don't tell me they now sell stickers in her school?
That is why I only homeschool the nekevahs.
You should always have a tehillim in front of your eyes, attached to your forehead. The extra schar you get for vacuuming your living room like that, being unable to see, is immeasurable.

Burn those stickers now, do not wait to put them in the buir chametz fire. In fact, burn them now along with anything else you may have is a particularly meaningful experience due to the significance of 17 b'taamuz.

Regarding the 17 course, please teach us. My only guess is that you start RH and prepare one each day, but this year is Nidcheh, shouldn't you have 18?

rachelmom1

Post Sun, Jul 21 2019, 2:59 pm
Was wondering if you can be maikil on Men you obviously have no attraction to. Like Bill and Ed.
dankbar wrote:
Also if its coming from Con "Ed" its double choteh, its Bill & Ed

rachelmom1

Post Sun, Jul 21 2019, 3:02 pm
You shouldn't be judging. BatyaEster was makpid to call her "daughter". You used "DD" which is distinctly a garment size..
BatyaEsther wrote:
I'm not CVS judging, BUT....
What was your DD doing in a store, don't tell me they now sell stickers in her school?
That is why I only homeschool the nekevahs.
You should always have a tehillim in front of your eyes, attached to your forehead. The extra schar you get for vacuuming your living room like that, being unable to see, is immeasurable.

Burn those stickers now, do not wait to put them in the buir chametz fire. In fact, burn them now along with anything else you may have is a particularly meaningful experience due to the significance of 17 b'taamuz.

Regarding the 17 course, please teach us. My only guess is that you start RH and prepare one each day, but this year is Nidcheh, shouldn't you have 18?

Jewishfoodie

Post Sun, Jul 21 2019, 3:08 pm
top mom wrote:
I need you help for a tikkun in shmiras einayim!

I refuse to pile on. You are obviously in tons of pain, lying kavyachol in 'the gutter' with your pain.

Since I know you are an isha kshairah, my family will daven for you to be release from your personal galus. (That Chinese "flurt" spelling, cant stop laughing! )

polka dots

Post Sun, Jul 21 2019, 3:11 pm
1untamedgirl wrote:
That is a feeling and would be offensive to people who dont feel happy.
Here are some videos to explain how equality works so that you know what to do without asking offensive questions--

Thanks for the laughs, or is that offensive in any way?

Forrealx

Post Sun, Jul 21 2019, 3:18 pm
Dear Tyre Bas Melechs!

Please don't laugh anymore it has been proven that if you laugh you feel excitment in your lower abdomen which can lead to excitement chas ve shalom! Hashem does not like laughing!

Forrealx

Post Sun, Jul 21 2019, 3:21 pm
If you want to get away from your ayin hara just never read the letter ayin always read the alef because ahava starts with a alef.

Jewishfoodie

Post Sun, Jul 21 2019, 4:08 pm
Dear friends, I just almost wasted a fast day by touching a strange man. I know! Im horrified! Baruch Hashem, I noticed right away and was able to salvage the situation immediately.

Friends. Cash has images of (men) on them. Do NOT touch strange men! I gave all mine away to the person (behind) the counter at the take away place...

Please help me find a word to replace (behind).

Sunny Days

Post Sun, Jul 21 2019, 5:45 pm
Jewishfoodie wrote:
Dear friends, I just almost wasted a fast day by touching a strange man. I know! Im horrified! Baruch Hashem, I noticed right away and was able to salvage the situation immediately.

Friends. Cash has images of (men) on them. Do NOT touch strange men! I gave all mine away to the person (behind) the counter at the take away place...

Your ahem hinter? sprechen sie deutsch?

You are so so noble for giving up all those male covered green stuff.

Question for those in know- may a lady break her fast on mango?

Edited a grammar blooper

polka dots

Post Sun, Jul 21 2019, 6:23 pm
Jewishfoodie wrote:

Wow. You are so amazing. Thank you so much for the psa. I decided to step up and open an organization to help everyone get rid of these papers with strange men on them! I will be accepting them hand delivered or wired through your bank. I’ll take it in any shape or form so that all Jewish homes stay pure.
Your welcome
Page 16 of 19   Previous  1  2  3 15  16 17  18  19  Next Recent Topics