Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
If you never vaccinated...
1  2  Next

amother
OP

Post Sat, Jul 20 2019, 10:38 pm
Or know someone that never vaccinated who has Crohn's?

My husband was diagnosed with mild Crohn's. His uncle has it, his sister has it. His mother may have had it.

An anti-vaxxer told my husband that it's because he got shots. He said there is not a single person who didn't vaccinate and has crohn's, and he would give him a million dollars if he found someone with crohn's who didn't vaccinate.

So, calling all imamother friends to help me cash out on this one!

amother
Ecru

Post Sat, Jul 20 2019, 10:42 pm
BOLONY! its hereditary and NOTHING to do vaccines. I know a huge anti vax family that have multiple family members with crohns . how much more BS will you buy from the anti vax community ? Actually I know another one as well.

amother
Gold

Post Sat, Jul 20 2019, 10:50 pm
Ecru, she is asking - not bashing. I know some who have and were and others who werent. That being said, there are some things that are around in greater percentages these days that are very obvious vaccine reactions and some things that are assumed reactions. For something like Chrons I would think its something that is assumed, and may be in some cases. Those who receive vaccines before knowing of their Chrons diagnoses might have worse reactions.. (they shouldnt be vaccinated while on immune suppressants)

amother
Amethyst

Post Sat, Jul 20 2019, 10:54 pm
amother [ Gold ] wrote:
Ecru, she is asking - not bashing. I know some who have and were and others who werent. That being said, there are some things that are around in greater percentages these days that are very obvious vaccine reactions and some things that are assumed reactions. For something like Chrons I would think its something that is assumed, and may be in some cases. Those who receive vaccines before knowing of their Chrons diagnoses might have worse reactions.. (they shouldnt be vaccinated while on immune suppressants)

How so?

whewpy

Post Sat, Jul 20 2019, 10:55 pm
If that would be correct, wouldn't majority of US have crohns? It is very prevale t in Ashkenazi Jewish population and we are certainly not the majority of the US giving vaccination

chasdie Hashem

Post Sat, Jul 20 2019, 10:58 pm
think for a minute
What does crohns mean?
How can it b hereditary?
Really x understand pls explain

I’m fully vaccinated had colitis

Think ur both wrong& both right

If s/t triggers child that mom has crohns(any toxic food,inflammatory food,toxic vaccines....) then child’s weakness point is crohns & can cv develop crohns
B x necessarily hereditary
& x ONLY vaccine can trigger it happening but possibly. COULD cause it

amother
Amethyst

Post Sat, Jul 20 2019, 11:03 pm
chasdie Hashem wrote:
think for a minute
What does crohns mean?
How can it b hereditary?
Really x understand pls explain

I’m fully vaccinated had colitis

Think ur both wrong& both right

If s/t triggers child that mom has crohns(any toxic food,inflammatory food,toxic vaccines....) then child’s weakness point is crohns & can cv develop crohns
B x necessarily hereditary
& x ONLY vaccine can trigger it happening but possibly. COULD cause it

Crohn's disease has strong genetic link: study

https://web.archive.org/web/20.....clink

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Scientists have identified a handful of genes that increase the risk of developing Crohn's disease, confirming that the often debilitating inflammatory bowel disease has a strong genetic component.

U.S. and Canadian researchers scanned the entire genome -- all 22,000 genes -- of about 6,000 people. Approximately half had Crohn's disease and half did not, they reported in the medical journal Nature Genetics.

Previous studies identified two genes involved in the disease.

amother
Gold

Post Sat, Jul 20 2019, 11:04 pm
amother [ Amethyst ] wrote:
How so?

like I said, they 'might'. It is a fact (listed on CDC website) that those with Chrons or (either that or if on immune suppressants for chrons) shouldnt receive vaccines nor be around those who recently received vaccines (LIVE vaccines). That being said, I would ASSUME that if someone doesnt know they have Chrons and receives vaccines, perhaps they would be more susceptible to reactions - G-d knows better than all of us.

chasdie Hashem

Post Sat, Jul 20 2019, 11:21 pm
Amethyst dear
Yups-that’s exactly my point
Every person has weak point-this child that gets crohns from parents c”v has that weak point colon...from parent
Can one be born with crohns?
I wonder?
I’m assuming -again note-assuming that not(hope so anyhow )-but any inflammatory food /toxic vaccine /billion other thing can trigger it happening cuz that’s her weak point...

amother
OP

Post Sat, Jul 20 2019, 11:21 pm
amother [ Ecru ] wrote:
BOLONY! its hereditary and NOTHING to do vaccines. I know a huge anti vax family that have multiple family members with crohns . how much more BS will you buy from the anti vax community ? Actually I know another one as well.

Can you email me ? Im about to make a million dollars!!

amother
Amethyst

Post Sat, Jul 20 2019, 11:23 pm
amother [ Gold ] wrote:
like I said, they 'might'. It is a fact (listed on CDC website) that those with Chrons or (either that or if on immune suppressants for chrons) shouldnt receive vaccines nor be around those who recently received vaccines (LIVE vaccines). That being said, I would ASSUME that if someone doesnt know they have Chrons and receives vaccines, perhaps they would be more susceptible to reactions - G-d knows better than all of us.

I was just checking if your conjecture was based on anything. Thanks.

amother
Amethyst

Post Sat, Jul 20 2019, 11:26 pm
chasdie Hashem wrote:
Amethyst dear
Yups-that’s exactly my point
Every person has weak point-this child that gets crohns from parents c”v has that weak point colon...from parent
Can one be born with crohns?
I wonder?
I’m assuming -again note-assuming that not(hope so anyhow )-but any inflammatory food /toxic vaccine /billion other thing can trigger it happening cuz that’s her weak point...

Please don't call me dear.

I didn't follow your post. You asked how it could be hereditary? The answer is a genetic predisposition.

chasdie Hashem

Post Sat, Jul 20 2019, 11:26 pm
U make m roll
Njoy being rich

happyone

Post Sat, Jul 20 2019, 11:28 pm
her getting a million dollars is as accurate as crohns disease being caused by vaccines. get a life all!

amother
OP

Post Sat, Jul 20 2019, 11:32 pm
happyone wrote:
her getting a million dollars is as accurate as crohns disease being caused by vaccines. get a life all!

Hey chill relax!

that being said, glad I provided some laffs for y'all!!

I thought the guy was nuts, but I'm new to this Crohn's thing and couldn't prove him wrong.

chasdie Hashem

Post Sat, Jul 20 2019, 11:35 pm
Happyone
I love your name
But again disagree
As long as one never had crohns /colitis /atleast know what it is ....
I feel that can definitely trigger a sensitive person that weakness is colon
Just like they r sensitive to certain foods
Cuz for their body it’s toxic-than vaccines (that lets x kid ourselves)have some stuff n there ...can bring it up & b the cause
B not only vaccine& I’m sure there r ppl that x vaccinated also have crohns

amother
Amethyst

Post Sat, Jul 20 2019, 11:38 pm
chasdie Hashem wrote:
Happyone
I love your name
But again disagree
Cuz for their body it’s toxic-than vaccines (that lets x kid ourselves)have some stuff n there ...can bring it up & b the cause

Can you please try writing in full words and sentences. It will make whatever you are trying to say easier to understand.

amother
Pink

Post Sat, Jul 20 2019, 11:45 pm
chasdie Hashem wrote:
Happyone
I love your name
But again disagree

Can you please refrain from typing as if you are texting.

Crohns has nothing to do with vaccines. That's ridiculous. I have as many or more vaccines that my DH and he has crohns and I do not (BH) because guess what? His family has a strong history of Crohns and Crohns has a strong genetic factor. Let's please not blame vaccines on autoimmune genetic diseases.

If you are so insistent, then please bring proof. Because otherwise this is simply "because it makes sense to me, it must be so".

amother
Amethyst

Post Sat, Jul 20 2019, 11:50 pm
amother [ Pink ] wrote:
Can you please refrain from typing as if you are texting.

Crohns has nothing to do with vaccines. That's ridiculous. I have as many or more vaccines that my DH and he has crohns and I do not (BH) because guess what? His family has a strong history of Crohns and Crohns has a strong genetic factor. Let's please not blame vaccines on autoimmune genetic diseases.

If you are so insistent, then please bring proof. Because otherwise this is simply "because it makes sense to me, it must be so".

Her point - if I understood it - is that a person with genetic predisposition to Chrons doesn't actually get Crohns until the colon is aggravated - by something. Vaccines could aggravate the colon, because they are toxic.

amother
Pink

Post Sun, Jul 21 2019, 12:24 am
amother [ Amethyst ] wrote:
Her point - if I understood it - is that a person with genetic predisposition to Chrons doesn't actually get Crohns until the colon is aggravated - by something. Vaccines could aggravate the colon, because they are toxic.

DH wasn't diagnosed with Crohns until his 30s. He had vaccines as an infant. I truly don't see correlation.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics