Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Coolsculpting. Anyone heard of this?
1  2  Next

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jul 21 2019, 8:02 pm
I would be very interested to know if anyone has done this. My local beatician advertised it and says that people have had excellent results. Im desperate to lose my stomach fat.

lwood2020

Post Wed, Jun 10 2020, 8:25 am
I know this is an old post... looking into doing CoolSculpting... did you or anyone on here have it done?

amother
Orchid

Post Fri, Jul 02 2021, 3:10 pm
bump?

amother
Gray

Post Fri, Jul 02 2021, 4:32 pm
I’m dying to do under my chin. But only if it works.

amother
Orchid

Post Fri, Jul 02 2021, 5:06 pm
Yes me too. Anyone?!?

amother
Snowdrop

Post Fri, Jul 02 2021, 5:54 pm
Does it hurt? Does it work for neck and chin?

amother
Oatmeal

Post Fri, Jul 02 2021, 6:11 pm
Oh wow! I just did it for the first time 10 days ago! I did it on my stomach. I can't tell you the results yet obviously but I will tell you what to be prepared for. It HURT! For about 5 minutes on each side it was quite painful. Then it eased up to much more bearable. My stomach was swollen for a week. I was really afraid I made a huge mistake. My stomach was hard and numb and a little itchy. Now my stomach is almost back to normal and not hard anymore. Be prepared for the swelling I was really lucky I did not have to wear any fitted clothing this week. Also, online you will see many warnings about not taking NSAIDS after doing CoolSculpting but the NP who administered it told me that it is absolutely fine. Make sure to use an experienced reputable place. There are bad results possible such as a "butter stick" of fat that can only be removed by Liposection. From what was explained to me, it seems the "thinner" you are the better the results. Otherwise it may take multiple sessions on just one area

amother
Oatmeal

Post Fri, Jul 02 2021, 6:13 pm
I would not do it on my neck or chin. I know someone who did and the remaining fat bunched up to one side of her neck. Afterwards she was told it does happen occasionally. Not worth the risk!

amother
Oatmeal

Post Fri, Jul 02 2021, 6:15 pm
I would not use a beautician. Please use a Dr.'s office.

amother
Orchid

Post Fri, Jul 02 2021, 6:27 pm
Oatmeal can u recommend a place?
Anyone with experience under the chin?

amother
Oatmeal

Post Sat, Jul 03 2021, 9:32 pm
I live in Monsey. I went to the Palisades Vein Center. They have a nurse practitioner who does the Coolsculpting. Dr. Heidi Waldorf's office would be an excellent choice too.

amother
Orchid

Post Sat, Jul 03 2021, 11:03 pm
Anyone with experience under the chin?

amother
Snowdrop

Post Sat, Jul 03 2021, 11:05 pm
amother [ Oatmeal ] wrote:
I live in Monsey. I went to the Palisades Vein Center. They have a nurse practitioner who does the Coolsculpting. Dr. Heidi Waldorf's office would be an excellent choice too.

What part of your body did you do?

amother
Oatmeal

Post Sat, Jul 03 2021, 11:36 pm
My stomach. I am scheduled to do the "flanks" in 2 weeks

amother
Snowdrop

Post Sat, Jul 03 2021, 11:57 pm
amother [ Oatmeal ] wrote:
My stomach. I am scheduled to do the "flanks" in 2 weeks

Wow... you’re so brave... good luck!

If you hear of anyone doing a successful treatment on their chin and neck area, please post.

amother
Vermilion

Post Sun, Jul 04 2021, 12:01 am
I did Emsculpt. I compared it to cool sculpting online and this looked much better. It’s zero pain and it took three months but I lost inches and got a six pack on my abs. I’m thrilled with results. I did the recommended four times and I go monthly for maintenance. I am not overweight just very not in shape. This builds muscle and burns fat. Coolculpt freezes the fat.

amother
Hawthorn

Post Sun, Jul 04 2021, 12:12 am
amother [ Vermilion ] wrote:
I did Emsculpt. I compared it to cool sculpting online and this looked much better. It’s zero pain and it took three months but I lost inches and got a six pack on my abs. I’m thrilled with results. I did the recommended four times and I go monthly for maintenance. I am not overweight just very not in shape. This builds muscle and burns fat. Coolculpt freezes the fat.

How much is that including the maintenance?
Does it work for the chin?

amother
Whitewash

Post Sun, Jul 04 2021, 12:54 am
Where can I go for Emsculpt?

amother
Vermilion

Post Sun, Jul 04 2021, 1:04 am
Emsculpt works only where you have muscle. Abs. Legs. Glutes. I went to somebody in Lakewood. Paid $1000 for 4 times. And $150 a month for Maintanace. About the same as my personal trainer. But I don’t have to do the work. 😀The number is 7329943769.

amother
Orchid

Post Sun, Jul 04 2021, 7:48 am
At the risk of sounding like a broken record… anyone with under chin experience?! really really really want to do this
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise