Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
Lubavitchers speaking yiddish
Previous  1  2  3

bashinda

Post Sun, Dec 30 2007, 4:49 pm
Thanks everyone for your input. I probably will pm you thanks mommy24. I think I'll also see how things go.I don't have to talk about it for next year right as she'll be in pre1a? It's the year after that? I thought it was partly 2nd grade but it's just one program?

I'd consider BCM but I think all around I don't think it would be very shyech for her. I really need to write the Rebbe about that though.

TzenaRena

Post Sun, Dec 30 2007, 4:55 pm
BR has a Yiddish Pre-1A class too, you will have to request it, and maybe work hard to get in(?), the teacher is very experienced. The difference is only that in pre1A they don't yet learn limudei chol in any of the classes, afaik. But the learning is in Yiddish, in the Yiddish class.

Tehilla

Post Sun, Dec 30 2007, 4:57 pm
actually we were totally shocked about putting our kids at BCM.

it was clearly the Rebbe's guidance that helped us though. we were looking at other schools, and then everything really fell into place B"H. including writing in to the Rebbe.

B"H they are so happy there.

chocolate moose

Post Sun, Dec 30 2007, 5:33 pm
I was veryhappy to send dd to BR as they have an afterschoolprogram, resource room,and many other amenities that I needed as a working mom.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics