Home

True or False
  Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 509, 510, 511
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> The Social Scene -> Games


View latest: 24h 48h 72h

singleagain




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Nov 24 2022, 6:37 am
True

Tpbm showers in the morning
Back to top

Tof Umachol




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Nov 24 2022, 10:30 am
True.

Tpbm likes giving people gifts.
Back to top

singleagain




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Nov 24 2022, 10:33 am
I really do. It's totally my love language... But how I tell people I love them. Not how I receive love

The person below me has to go into work today but the schedule will be different because of the secular holiday
Back to top

paperflowers




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Nov 24 2022, 11:41 am
False

Tpbm has a favorite thanksgiving food (or thanksgiving style if you don’t celebrate)
Back to top

singleagain




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Nov 24 2022, 11:47 am
Cranberry sauce from a can. I'm going to someone for Thanksgiving and I'm specifically bringing cranberry sauce from a can because she doesn't do that


The person below me has blonde hair
Back to top

happytobemom




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Nov 24 2022, 3:55 pm
singleagain wrote:
Cranberry sauce from a can. I'm going to someone for Thanksgiving and I'm specifically bringing cranberry sauce from a can because she doesn't do that


The person below me has blonde hair

False.

TPBM has blue eyes
Back to top

singleagain




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Nov 24 2022, 5:42 pm
False

The person before me likes 90 s tv
Back to top

unnamed




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Nov 24 2022, 5:47 pm
singleagain wrote:
False

The person before me likes 90 s tv


You've got to love Friends!

TPBM is exhausted
Back to top

happytobemom




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Nov 24 2022, 10:48 pm
unnamed wrote:
You've got to love Friends!

TPBM is exhausted

Tired. Not particularly exhausted right now B"H.

TPBM didn't yet shop for Shabbos
Back to top

birdie1




 
 
 
 

Post Fri, Nov 25 2022, 9:51 am
happytobemom wrote:
Tired. Not particularly exhausted right now B"H.

TPBM didn't yet shop for Shabbos


Well... partly true. Still need to place my last minute Shabbos order...

Tpbm got some black Friday metziahs.
Back to top

happytobemom




 
 
 
 

Post Sat, Nov 26 2022, 10:15 pm
birdie1 wrote:
Well... partly true. Still need to place my last minute Shabbos order...

Tpbm got some black Friday metziahs.

False.

TPBM does not give chanukah presents
Back to top

Tof Umachol




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Nov 30 2022, 6:52 am
happytobemom wrote:

TPBM does not give chanukah presents


False.

Tpbm eats a big salad every day.
Back to top

singleagain




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Nov 30 2022, 8:03 am
False.

Tpbm wakes up before the garbage truck comes down the street.
Back to top

birdie1




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Nov 30 2022, 8:51 am
singleagain wrote:
False.

Tpbm wakes up before the garbage truck comes down the street.


Sometimes. They're not always early though.

Tpbm cannot stand central heating.
Back to top

simcha4




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Nov 30 2022, 6:22 pm
birdie1 wrote:
Sometimes. They're not always early though.

Tpbm cannot stand central heating.


Partly. We don't have central heating, but when we did have in the past I couldn't bear it if it was on too high a number.

TPBM open the windows in her home daily to air out the rooms even on freezing winter days.
Back to top

happytobemom




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Nov 30 2022, 10:51 pm
simcha4 wrote:
Partly. We don't have central heating, but when we did have in the past I couldn't bear it if it was on too high a number.

TPBM open the windows in her home daily to air out the rooms even on freezing winter days.

False.

TPBM sleeps with an extra blanket in the winter
Back to top

singleagain




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Dec 01 2022, 5:38 am
Sometimes what it always gets kicked off in the middle of the night

The person below me moves around in her sleep a lot
Back to top

birdie1




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Dec 01 2022, 9:23 pm
singleagain wrote:
Sometimes what it always gets kicked off in the middle of the night

The person below me moves around in her sleep a lot


I don’t think so.

Tpbm is hosting someone else’s child this week.
Back to top

happytobemom




 
 
 
 

Post Today at 12:34 am
birdie1 wrote:
I don’t think so.

Tpbm is hosting someone else’s child this week.

False.

TPBM had didn't finish her Shabbos dishes.
Back to top

birdie1




 
 
 
 

Post Today at 10:50 am
happytobemom wrote:
False.

TPBM had didn't finish her Shabbos dishes.


False. BH for long motzai Shabbos.

Tpbm doesn't have any plans for today.
Back to top
Page 511 of 511   Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 509, 510, 511 Recent Topics

View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> The Social Scene -> Games

Related Topics Replies Last Post
Do you put on your own false lashes?
by amother
2 Thu, May 19 2022, 5:09 pm View last post
False negative rapid tests
by amother
3 Sun, Jan 02 2022, 10:15 am View last post
False negatives PCR?
by abc 123
4 Tue, Dec 07 2021, 11:57 pm View last post
True or False? "Cakes are out" people are buying miniatures"
by amother
32 Sat, Dec 04 2021, 7:04 pm View last post