Home

True or False
  Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 394, 395, 396 ... 411, 412, 413  Next  Last >>
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> The Social Scene -> Games


View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Ima Piano




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Apr 08 2021, 10:49 am
False
Tpbm writes everything down and makes a copy of her files at work
Back to top

singleagain




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Apr 08 2021, 11:03 am
I don't write everything down but I do scan everything in because you know lots of paperwork and invoices and we need proof and stuff

The person below me likes Disney
Back to top

KeeGay




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Apr 08 2021, 11:45 am
singleagain wrote:
I don't write everything down but I do scan everything in because you know lots of paperwork and invoices and we need proof and stuff

The person below me likes Disney

True, but it's limited to Mickey and friends, cuz that's what my son likes:)

The poster below me is very musical.
Back to top

mummy85




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Apr 08 2021, 12:23 pm
False, very far from it

TPBM made their shlissel challa already
Back to top

singleagain




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Apr 08 2021, 1:14 pm
My mom may have although I don't think so probably going to do it tomorrow unless I come home tonight with the ability to do that


The person below me brings a lunch from home to work
Back to top

KeeGay




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Apr 08 2021, 3:09 pm
singleagain wrote:
My mom may have although I don't think so probably going to do it tomorrow unless I come home tonight with the ability to do that


The person below me brings a lunch from home to work

True, cuz I work from home most of the days

TPBM took advantage of the nice weather today.
Back to top

mamma llama




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Apr 08 2021, 3:45 pm
KeeGay wrote:
True, cuz I work from home most of the days

TPBM took advantage of the nice weather today.


True, I went walking in the morning.

Tpbm already drank 6 cups of water today
Back to top

singleagain




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Apr 08 2021, 3:47 pm
I wish I'm still at work and I don't know when I'm getting out

The person below me wears glasses
Back to top

KeeGay




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Apr 08 2021, 3:50 pm
singleagain wrote:
I wish I'm still at work and I don't know when I'm getting out

The person below me wears glasses

False, unless you count sunglasses in.

TPBM does most of her shopping on Amazon.
Back to top

simcha4




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Apr 08 2021, 8:39 pm
Deleted. Sorry. Mistake. I thought I'd answered the last post.
Back to top

simcha4




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Apr 08 2021, 9:59 pm
KeeGay wrote:
False, unless you count sunglasses in.

TPBM does most of her shopping on Amazon.


False.

TPBM likes to host small events, reunions, shiurim, parties etc. in her house.
Back to top

Ima Piano




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Apr 08 2021, 10:46 pm
False

Tpbm takes a bath often
Back to top

singleagain




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Apr 08 2021, 11:04 pm
False. I have a hard time getting up after so I don't get down in the first place

Tpbm is getting ready for bed
Back to top

Ima Piano




 
 
 
 

Post Fri, Apr 09 2021, 8:39 am
False just woke up
Tpbm overslept
Back to top

singleagain




 
 
 
 

Post Fri, Apr 09 2021, 8:42 am
False I'm actually just walking out as well Starbucks inside of stop & shop which means that I am early today

Person below me has a distinct ring tone
Back to top

Ima Piano




 
 
 
 

Post Fri, Apr 09 2021, 12:05 pm
No I just use whatever the phone offers.

Tpbm listen to accapella now that its sefira
Back to top

singleagain




 
 
 
 

Post Fri, Apr 09 2021, 12:06 pm
No I listen to recorded music whatever I'm in the mood for I am okay with listening to recorded stuff


The person below me has traveled to two other countries minimum
Back to top

simcha4




 
 
 
 

Post Sat, Apr 10 2021, 7:27 pm
singleagain wrote:
No I listen to recorded music whatever I'm in the mood for I am okay with listening to recorded stuff


The person below me has traveled to two other countries minimum


True.

TPBM has an anniversary coming up.
Back to top

hello3




 
 
 
 

Post Sat, Apr 10 2021, 9:39 pm
simcha4 wrote:
True.

TPBM has an anniversary coming up.


Does July count? Scratching Head
Tpbm has 3 boys
Back to top

Ima Piano




 
 
 
 

Post Sat, Apr 10 2021, 9:54 pm
False
Tpbm was at a friend this shabbos
Back to top
  Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 394, 395, 396 ... 411, 412, 413  Next  Last >> Recent Topics

Page 395 of 413 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> The Social Scene -> Games

Related Topics Replies Last Post
Rapid results -false positive/negatives
by amother
2 Thu, Dec 17 2020, 1:41 pm View last post
False negatives ---sick family members
by amother
11 Tue, Oct 06 2020, 12:51 am View last post
False Eyelashes
by amother
1 Mon, Sep 21 2020, 8:44 pm View last post
True or False: Tupperware vs Ruubbermaid
by amother
7 Mon, Aug 10 2020, 8:58 am View last post
True or False? Wall Air Conditioners below windows dont cool
by amother
12 Fri, Jul 03 2020, 11:27 am View last post