Home

True or False
  Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 463, 464, 465, 466, 467  Next  Last >>
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> The Social Scene -> Games


View latest: 24h 48h 72h


simcha4




 
 
 
 

Post Tue, Jan 11 2022, 9:20 pm
singleagain wrote:
Not professional. But amateur

Tpbm has worked on set design


What is set design?
Back to top

simcha4




 
 
 
 

Post Tue, Jan 11 2022, 9:29 pm
rachelli66 wrote:
True but in a good way. Getting things I have pushed off for a while taken care of.
Tpbm- Will try to finish her magazines that she usually reads on Shabbat but hasn't finished.


I try throughout the week but don't usually manage, and besides I never read a mag. from cover to cover, I read the parts that interest me.

TPBM likes to take a stroll with her family on Shabbos.
Back to top

singleagain




 
 
 
 

Post Tue, Jan 11 2022, 10:01 pm
simcha4 wrote:
What is set design?


Like for a performance. Working on what the stage looks like and props
Back to top

simcha4




 
 
 
 

Post Tue, Jan 11 2022, 10:06 pm
singleagain wrote:
Like for a performance. Working on what the stage looks like and props


In England we call that - the scenery.

Thank you immensely, "singleagain" for ALWAYS explaining so patiently and clearly. I really appreciate it.
Back to top

singleagain




 
 
 
 

Post Tue, Jan 11 2022, 10:16 pm
simcha4 wrote:
In England we call that - the scenery.

Thank you immensely, "singleagain" for ALWAYS explaining so patiently and clearly. I really appreciate it.


Ah yes. I've heard that too. And no problem..I actually love learning other idioms and language in genre is so fascinating
Back to top

simcha4




 
 
 
 

Post Tue, Jan 11 2022, 10:26 pm
singleagain wrote:
Ah yes. I've heard that too. And no problem..I actually love learning other idioms and language in genre is so fascinating


You can see you have company in this. Smile
Back to top

happytobemom




 
 
 
 

Post Tue, Jan 11 2022, 11:14 pm
singleagain wrote:
Ah yes. I've heard that too. And no problem..I actually love learning other idioms and language in genre is so fascinating

More company for you! Smile
Back to top

happytobemom




 
 
 
 

Post Tue, Jan 11 2022, 11:16 pm
simcha4 wrote:
I try throughout the week but don't usually manage, and besides I never read a mag. from cover to cover, I read the parts that interest me.

TPBM likes to take a stroll with her family on Shabbos.

True. I love that, though it doesn't happen often. More in the spring/summer.

TPBM is waking up in the morning in her part of the world.
Back to top

singleagain




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Jan 12 2022, 12:13 am
False. I'm going to sleep. Or at least I really should do to sleep soon, bc I have to be up early to wake my mom and my aunt so we can join zoom levaya and kevura for my Sabba (their dad) in Israel

Tpbm hopes in life cycle events on zoom, will become a regular thing
Back to top

happytobemom




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Jan 12 2022, 12:20 am
singleagain wrote:
False. I'm going to sleep. Or at least I really should do to sleep soon, bc I have to be up early to wake my mom and my aunt so we can join zoom levaya and kevura for my Sabba (their dad) in Israel

Tpbm hopes in life cycle events on zoom, will become a regular thing

So sorry to hear. Baruch Dayan Haemes.
May you only have good things and happiness going forward.
Back to top

singleagain




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Jan 12 2022, 12:21 am
happytobemom wrote:
So sorry to hear. Baruch Dayan Haemes.
May you only have good things and happiness going forward.


Thank you
Back to top

BubblyBubby




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Jan 13 2022, 1:17 pm
Quote:
Tpbm hopes in life cycle events on zoom, will become a regular thing


True, to some extent. It would be nice to participate via zoom when we cannot attend in person.

Tpbm plays a string instrument.
Back to top

Esty 4




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Jan 13 2022, 1:44 pm
false

tbpm is a SAHM
Back to top

BubblyBubby




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Jan 13 2022, 1:57 pm
Esty 4 wrote:
false

tbpm is a SAHM


false

tpbm loves ballet
Back to top

Esty 4




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Jan 13 2022, 2:01 pm
true!

tpbm enjoys writing
Back to top

simcha4




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Jan 13 2022, 2:03 pm
BubblyBubby wrote:
false

tpbm loves ballet


Never tried it. But I like dancing.

TPBM likes the color purple
Back to top

Esty 4




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Jan 13 2022, 2:05 pm
false

tpbm is expecting
Back to top

6000miles




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Jan 13 2022, 2:05 pm
Esty 4 wrote:
true!

tpbm enjoys writing

True but the only things I've written in the past few years are shopping and to-do lists. Which reminds me, I really want to start a gratitude journal. Need to get myself a nice notebook first...

TPBM keeps a gratitude journal
Back to top

BubblyBubby




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Jan 13 2022, 2:12 pm
6000miles wrote:
True but the only things I've written in the past few years are shopping and to-do lists. Which reminds me, I really want to start a gratitude journal. Need to get myself a nice notebook first...

TPBM keeps a gratitude journal


No, but I think it is a good idea.
actually, I mostly write diaries when I am very UNhappy...

TPBM loves dancing
Back to top

simcha4




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Jan 13 2022, 2:14 pm
6000miles wrote:
True but the only things I've written in the past few years are shopping and to-do lists. Which reminds me, I really want to start a gratitude journal. Need to get myself a nice notebook first...

TPBM keeps a gratitude journal


False, always want to start one, I don't know why I don't.
At night, in bed, I whisper to Hashem, Thank you for whatever I can remember He Helped me during that day, and other good things He Gifted me with that day.

Sorry, I just noticed I crossposted with "BubblyBubby."

Yes, I do like dancing.

TPBM has a gift from her grandparents that she treasures very much. If you feel comfortable kindly reveal what it is.


Last edited by simcha4 on Thu, Jan 13 2022, 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
  Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 463, 464, 465, 466, 467  Next  Last >> Recent Topics

Page 464 of 467 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> The Social Scene -> Games

Related Topics Replies Last Post
False negative rapid tests
by amother
3 Sun, Jan 02 2022, 10:15 am View last post
False negatives PCR?
by abc 123
4 Tue, Dec 07 2021, 11:57 pm View last post
True or False? "Cakes are out" people are buying miniatures"
by amother
32 Sat, Dec 04 2021, 7:04 pm View last post
Diy false lashes
by amother
1 Wed, Aug 18 2021, 5:30 pm View last post
True or False? Publix supermarkets stopped selling Ben and J
by Mevater
2 Fri, Jul 23 2021, 3:41 pm View last post