Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Plus size Simcha Clothing

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jul 23 2019, 10:07 am
Does anyone know where to get a plus size vort dress for my daughter. We are open to Monsey and brooklyn.

Which gemachs would be the most helpful for the wedding gowns and larger sizes of mother of the bride gowns.

Also any other info that you think would be helpful

THanks!!

simba

Post Tue, Jul 23 2019, 10:30 am
Zori in Boro Park (expensive)

dino

Post Tue, Jul 23 2019, 10:34 am
I highly reccomend mezzo on 16th ave. I dont think I ever walked out empty handed. I dont know how the selection of summer clothing is now because everything was on sale. Hatzlacha! And mazal tov!

amother
Seagreen

Post Mon, Aug 12 2019, 2:40 pm
dino wrote:
I highly reccomend mezzo on 16th ave. I dont think I ever walked out empty handed. I dont know how the selection of summer clothing is now because everything was on sale. Hatzlacha! And mazal tov!

Mezzo has plus sizes??

Eselle13

Post Mon, Aug 12 2019, 2:58 pm
Impact fashion nyc. You can buy directly from her or local stores like the Teen Boutique carry her too. She has her retailers on her Instagram

GOODMOM

Post Mon, Aug 12 2019, 3:06 pm
Did you try Syrika on Saddle ( not sure about the spelling)? They're on Saddle River rd in Monsey.

amother
Pumpkin

Post Mon, Aug 12 2019, 3:17 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Does anyone know where to get a plus size vort dress for my daughter. We are open to Monsey and brooklyn.

Which gemachs would be the most helpful for the wedding gowns and larger sizes of mother of the bride gowns.

Also any other info that you think would be helpful

THanks!!

Mazel tov.

Would you consider driving to White Plains to try Nordstrom?

amother
Aqua

Post Mon, Aug 12 2019, 3:34 pm
There is a plus-size gown gemach in Monsey. We've always had good luck there. I will try to dig up the number, unless someone else here can provide it.

ETA: they do not have wedding gowns, they're simcha and family of the bride gowns.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics