Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
Changing the education system

Bobbywobby

Post Wed, Jul 24 2019, 10:08 am
How many of you have amazing ideas of how things can be improved in your kids schools but no one is there to listen? How many situations and problems have come up but there is nowhere to take them? How many of you hear how amazing our rebbeim and teachers are and you feel guilty because you don’t feel the appreciation you should be feeling? How many of you wonder if this is what Sara Schenirer had in mind when she started the girls’ school movement? How many of you wish you didn’t have to feel like you were sending your kids off to be tortured every day as they leave for school? How many of you wish there was a different way? I would love to hear what everyone has to say about all this....also check out my blog at [link removed].

ectomorph

Post Wed, Jul 24 2019, 10:10 am
Lol, rabble rousing and an advertisement for your blog... Isnt this against site rules.

I'm actually very happy with the school where I live. Ive substituted and the kids are respectful and on a high academic level.

21young

Post Wed, Jul 24 2019, 10:53 am
#clickbait
I am actually very happy with my children’s schools, and if you’re looking to drive traffic to your blog there are smarter ways to do it...

watergirl

Post Wed, Jul 24 2019, 12:16 pm
Hi OP, if you would like to post an ad for your blog, please pm Yael and she will tell you how to do it.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics