Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs
Kosher Entertainment The Whole Family Can Enjoy. Watch Now!

Yael

Post Thu, Jul 25 2019, 5:53 am
Looking for kosher entertainment that the whole family can enjoy together? Check out Kosher.com’s spectacular cooking competition, Skill'it, the first of its kind. After 3 unbelievably competitive rounds, only two chefs are left.

Each chef is incredibly talented, but there can be only one winner.

Who will be the champion???

The show is available exclusively at Kosher.com. To watch, click here!

Feedback from our fans:

Wow! I am totally blown away by the quality production value. Not going to give any spoilers but it was really a nailbiting and enjoyable watch. Can’t wait for the next episode!

My kids watched it— boys ages 9, 6, and 4. They all loved it! My 4-year-old doesn’t stop talking about it! Every day, he kept asking when the next episode is coming out. He also has wanted to help out in the kitchen more since he saw it!

Watched 3 episodes with my three kids (8, 11 and 13). All enjoyed and are waiting for the next Smile. I enjoyed not having to be concerned about the language used. Keep them coming Smile

Loving skill’it! Thanks for the great entertainment and super recipes. I already made one of Moshe Nafisi’s recipes!

We love it! My kids ages 7-11 did their own version of a cooking show after watching it.

The show was amazing!! Please can we have the recipe for the fried chicken?

Kosher.com is the largest online recipe website for all things kosher, including 6000 kosher recipes, videos, articles, and tips. Follow us on Facebook and Instagram @kosherdotcom.

Sponsored Post

flmommy

Post Thu, Jul 25 2019, 10:16 am
Nice, we will watch for sure!

EsaEinai

Post Thu, Jul 25 2019, 2:49 pm
I watched all the episodes today, it was great!! Very suspenseful! Can’t wait for the last episode
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics