Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Knee socks

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jul 28 2019, 8:00 am
Where is the best cheapest place to get knee socks for girls. Amazon? Aliexpress?

srbmom

Post Sun, Jul 28 2019, 9:50 am
Target has lots of cute ones 2 for $5 and easy to deal with if you need to return. I find the fit and quality much better than any frum store

amother
Ivory

Post Sun, Jul 28 2019, 9:51 am
srbmom wrote:
Target has lots of cute ones 2 for $5 and easy to deal with if you need to return. I find the fit and quality much better than any frum store

I love the price of Target knee socks, but I find the quality really poor. They don't shrink as much as the ones I buy in the frum store, but they get terribly pimply and don't look good after a few washes.

amother
Burlywood

Post Sun, Jul 28 2019, 9:54 am
Jrpoutlet

srbmom

Post Sun, Jul 28 2019, 10:07 am
Quote:
I love the price of Target knee socks, but I find the quality really poor. They don't shrink as much as the ones I buy in the frum store, but they get terribly pimply and don't look good after a few washes.

I've been buying these for DD for 3 years. Never had an issue at all Confused

amother
Ivory

Post Sun, Jul 28 2019, 10:12 am
srbmom wrote:
Quote:

I've been buying these for DD for 3 years. Never had an issue at all Confused

Wow that's interesting. Maybe we're talking about different socks. I buy the ones with fun patterns. Are you buying solids?

amother
Plum

Post Sun, Jul 28 2019, 10:51 am
How does the sizing run on the target knee socks? Is the small small enough for a petite 5 year old with size 8 shoes? (25 eu)

srbmom

Post Sun, Jul 28 2019, 11:13 am
Quote:
Wow that's interesting. Maybe we're talking about different socks. I buy the ones with fun patterns. Are you buying solids?

Both. Had no trouble with either.

As far as sizing the small says shoes size 5.5-8.5. I find target socks to run big, but I think the small should work for a size 8 shoes
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics