Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Ideas please!

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jul 30 2019, 1:28 pm
Dh and I are doing a 2 night getaway in the city. Baby is coming along. What are some nice things we can do there? I was thinking of checking out the high line. What else can we do?

amother
Floralwhite

Post Tue, Jul 30 2019, 1:37 pm
Gullivers gate
Central park
Freedom tower
9/11 memorial
Empire state building

amother
Blush

Post Tue, Jul 30 2019, 1:44 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Dh and I are doing a 2 night getaway in the city. Baby is coming along. What are some nice things we can do there? I was thinking of checking out the high line. What else can we do?

It really depends on your interests. There are tons of museums and broadway shows but also free things you can do as well.
Governers Island
Walk Brooklyn Bridge and hang out at the Brooklyn Bridge Park. Then go to Crown Heights for food at Izzys or another restaurant and take a walk in Prospect Park.
Walk the WB Bridge and hang out at Domino Park then eat at Gottliebs. You can also do a walking tour there as well.
Southstreet Seaport
Take a cruise around the city.
911 memorial and hang out at the waterfront behind it after. You can also go play miniature golf at Pier 25-- https://www.manhattanyouth.org.....-golf
You can also do tours of Madison Square Garden, Rockefeller Center, Statue of Liberty/Ellis Island, Empire state building.
Take the free staten island ferry to staten island then go to the zoo there.
Do some people watching at Times Square, Union Square, etc.
Central Park is great for boating, walking, people watching, etc.
There are free movies at several parks at night depending on the day you are there that you might enjoy as its outdoors and very relaxing and fun to watch on the big screens.
So many things you can do, two days is not enough for all of it so choose something you may like and just enjoy it.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jul 30 2019, 1:49 pm
Thank you for your replies. I live in Flatbush and do go a lot to the city. We did the tours, boat rides, horse and buggy ride at Central park, Gullivers Gate, and 9/11 memorial in the past. I am looking for new ideas.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries