Home

Red Lobster Cheddar Biscuits

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Challah and Breads

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Amarante

Post  Thu, Aug 01 2019, 9:41 am
LOL LOL LOL No lobster in these babies - not even the "mock stuff".

These go well with any fish meal. I had co-workers who used to lunch at this chain just for the biscuits - I think they are unlimited Very Happy

Red Lobster Cheddar Biscuits

Excerpt From: Douglas, Ron H. “America's Most Wanted Recipes.

Serves 10

2 cups Bisquick® baking mix
2/3 cup milk
1/2 cup shredded mild cheddar cheese
1/4 cup melted butter
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
parsley flakes

1. Mix Bisquick, cheddar and milk into soft dough. Beat with a wooden spoon for about 30 seconds.

2. Spoon on to greased cookie sheet. Smooth down tops to avoid hard points from forming.

3. Bake for 8 to 10 min at 450 degrees.

4. While baking, melt butter in pan and stir in garlic powder.

5. Once biscuits are cooked, brush butter on tops, sprinkle with parsley and serve hot.

JoyInTheMorning

Post  Thu, Aug 01 2019, 10:52 am
I am one of those people who cringe when a recipe has "Red Lobster" in its title. Even "lobster". It took me years before I could eat imitation crab at other people's houses, just because. And I don't buy it myself. I still don't use Bac-o's or whatever they're called.

These look delicious. But when I make them, I will call them cheese biscuits. I mean, I know giving credit to the source brings the ge'ulah, but I figure you've already done that. I'll call them Amarante's cheese biscuits. :-D
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Challah and Breads