Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Gap vs old Navy vs children's place girls polo shirt

amother
OP

Post Tue, Aug 06 2019, 9:42 pm
Can anyone compare the uniform polos from each of these?
Children's place comes out cheapest, bit I'm wondering if it's good quality/fit etc.
TIA!

pizza4

Post Tue, Aug 06 2019, 10:03 pm
I bought a white polo shirt from children's place for my 5 year old and it fits very nicely and seems comfortable. I'd get it again.

amother
Linen

Post Tue, Aug 06 2019, 10:04 pm
My girls wear childrens place, they last the whole year plus some of the next until they're too small. Ds also wears them and is rough in them, they last until they're too small and I pass them on.
I found Old Navy's fit to be baggy and felt rougher than childrens place. I have gotten them as hand me downs and they seemed in good condition though.
Gap's fabric seems really nice but too pricey for me.

Btw- anon, even though I rarely go anon, because I literally gave the same spiel to a lot of people who asked.

amother
Apricot

Post Tue, Aug 06 2019, 10:08 pm
I did not like the children's place fit at all. I ordered old Navy for this year and I like the fit much better but she hasn't really worn them beyond trying them on. It probably depends on the build of the child.

Kumphort

Post Tue, Aug 06 2019, 10:16 pm
Also notice that old navy’s skeeves have cuffs and CP doesn’t. I feel like it gives a more finished look and easier if they like pushing up theirs sleeves when it’s hot

mrsjay

Post Tue, Aug 06 2019, 10:46 pm
I’ve used all three companies just last year alone... old navy seemed like the winner and I always wait for the 40% off before ordering ....children’s place is ok but not as polished as the others it has a little bubbles shoulder were the sleeve meets the shoulder which I didn’t like. Gap was good as well.

chocolatecake

Post Tue, Aug 06 2019, 10:50 pm
I buy children’s place polos for my son. If you are debating between sizes - size down as they run kinda big.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics