Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Help me give these away...
1  2  Next

amother
OP

Post Wed, Aug 07 2019, 12:51 am
I used to be a make up and nail art enthusiast. I got certified as a MUA, and to feed my habit was subscribed to several monthly makeup boxes. I now have, from the last 9 months, 2 shoe boxes of unopened, untouched makeup/hair items/morphe brushes that I dont want. I originally thought to sell it on ebay, as some items are well known brands (beauty blender, ofra, becca, etc). But I have no time or inclination to do so if there is a different way to get the item to someone who would have fun using it. Is there anywhere I can donate it all in one shot?

I also have a box full of nail polishes, in bright colors. These are all good brands (opi and essie primarily, some orly and other brands too), but have been used. Most have only been used 1 to 2 times. Again, if there's anywhere I can give these away, that's great.

(Anon because I am also asking ppl on real life if they know anything I can do with this stuff.)

judys

Post Wed, Aug 07 2019, 1:23 am
Please pm me. I know someone that would be glad to take these. She’s a new Mua.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Aug 07 2019, 9:35 am
Maybe I'll snap a few pics of what I have. Also I don't want to put my screen name so I will probably do an email address.

Pls post any other suggestions

amother
Firebrick

Post Wed, Aug 07 2019, 9:38 am
Where are you located? If youre in monsey id love them

thunderstorm

Post Wed, Aug 07 2019, 9:39 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Maybe I'll snap a few pics of what I have. Also I don't want to put my screen name so I will probably do an email address.

Pls post any other suggestions

This is something I would love. My sister also used to do makeup and gave me her collection and I’ve used it all over the years .
How much does it weigh. I’m wondering how much shipping costs would be . Can you PM me please ?

BatyaEsther

Post Wed, Aug 07 2019, 9:49 am
Batya (pick purple & I think a project of Oorah maybe?) I don't know if they would want but maybe.

I imagine there are organizations that help girls who either are OTD or struggling, who could use it for some workshop, activity, building marketable skills or to help the girls' self esteem.

goforit

Post Wed, Aug 07 2019, 10:00 am
I know someone that makes partys for cancer patients. She was asking for just this!

dovebird

Post Wed, Aug 07 2019, 10:00 am
I’ll be glad to take them off your hands! I’m in Flatbush

Jewel22

Post Wed, Aug 07 2019, 11:39 am
I would love them too! Only if you still didn't give them away. You can pm me if you want.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Aug 07 2019, 1:51 pm
goforit wrote:
I know someone that makes partys for cancer patients. She was asking for just this!

This sounds perfect. I would love to dm u a picture to show her. If she can use it, I'm in Brooklyn and will get it to her.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Aug 07 2019, 1:53 pm
Also want to give away:

Barely used boppy nursing pillow with blue striped washable slip cover (literally used a handful of times)

My breastfriend nursing pillow, purple washable slip cover, bought very recently at lactation consultant's insistance, used also only a handful of times, if that.

Both with original package and new condition.

goforit

Post Wed, Aug 07 2019, 2:46 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
This sounds perfect. I would love to dm u a picture to show her. If she can use it, I'm in Brooklyn and will get it to her.

Please do! pm for a email or I can give you her number directly. Tziklos mitzvah!

I see you don't want to pm. Email this address and 1 will delete it after I get your message.
Thanks

Last edited by goforit on Wed, Aug 07 2019, 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

amother
OP

Post Wed, Aug 07 2019, 4:46 pm
goforit wrote:
Please do! pm for a email or I can give you her number directly. Tziklos mitzvah!

I see you don't want to pm. Email this address and 1 will delete it after I get your message. ....
Thanks

Sent

amother
Turquoise

Post Wed, Aug 07 2019, 5:13 pm
For your other stuff that you'd like to give away.
I sell on eBay to profit for tzedaka to help struggling families.
We pick up the stuff.
You can email me at bkebrands@gmail.com

amother
OP

Post Wed, Aug 07 2019, 8:05 pm
Adding to give away:

a pair of brand new in box with tags of me too brand flats, size 7.5, in a metallic blackened gold color (best way I can describe the color).

amother
OP

Post Wed, Aug 07 2019, 8:07 pm
amother [ Turquoise ] wrote:
We pick up the stuff.

Just saw this. Do u do second hand clothes? Nothing super high end, but all in good condition.

Rutabaga

Post Wed, Aug 07 2019, 8:23 pm
Just saw this post on Facebook:

1. Making Aliyah?- I am organizing donations for single moms in my RBS A community to receive like new or new items. Anyone making Aliyah this summer with room on their lift for a box or two. please give anyone making aliyah my email - arielsarag@gmail.com
2. Donations for single moms... Have too many purses or skirts? Tired of your Jewelry? Never wore that shade of lipstick or eyeshadow? I live in Ramat Beit Shemesh Israel and there is a large group of single moms (over 150) here that would be so grateful to give it a new home! Last year it was a HUGE success.
3. wanna be a drop off point for collections? arielsarag@gmail.com

lcraighten

Post Thu, Aug 08 2019, 8:12 am
amother [ Turquoise ] wrote:
We pick up the stuff.

This sounds amazing! We are always looking for ways to donate random things we have. How does it work?

amother
OP

Post Mon, Aug 12 2019, 3:51 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Also want to give away:

Barely used boppy nursing pillow with blue striped washable slip cover (literally used a handful of times)

My breastfriend nursing pillow, purple washable slip cover, bought very recently at lactation consultant's insistance, used also only a handful of times, if that.

Both with original package and new condition.

Bumping in case anyone knows anywhere to donate these, and also

4 new (never used, in package) spoutless sippy cups "munchkin miracle 360" (these were recommended for my low muscle tone baby, but she never got the hang of them and I had optimistically ordered a larger pack from amazon)

amother
OP

Post Mon, Aug 12 2019, 3:53 pm
Rutabaga wrote:
Just saw this post on Facebook:

1. Making Aliyah?- I am organizing donations for single moms in my RBS A community to receive like new or new items. Anyone making Aliyah this summer with room on their lift for a box or two. please give anyone making aliyah my email - arielsarag@gmail.com
2. Donations for single moms... Have too many purses or skirts? Tired of your Jewelry? Never wore that shade of lipstick or eyeshadow? I live in Ramat Beit Shemesh Israel and there is a large group of single moms (over 150) here that would be so grateful to give it a new home! Last year it was a HUGE success.
3. wanna be a drop off point for collections? arielsarag@gmail.com

Thank you! I'm putting together a pile of new clothes amd lightly used purses and such and hope to send here.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries