Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Help me give these away...
Previous  1  2

amother
Navy

Post Mon, Aug 12 2019, 4:02 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Bumping in case anyone knows anywhere to donate these, and also

4 new (never used, in package) spoutless sippy cups "munchkin miracle 360" (these were recommended for my low muscle tone baby, but she never got the hang of them and I had optimistically ordered a larger pack from amazon)

Interested in the sippy cups.
How would I get it?

amother
Turquoise

Post Mon, Aug 12 2019, 4:18 pm
lcraighten wrote:
This sounds amazing! We are always looking for ways to donate random things we have. How does it work?

Sorry didn't respond till now.
If it's higher end stuff in good condition we pick it up in tristate area and sell it on eBay or other sites so we can raise funds for struggling families.

amother
Turquoise

Post Mon, Aug 12 2019, 4:20 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Just saw this. Do u do second hand clothes? Nothing super high end, but all in good condition.

Hi,
We only do second hand if it's high end.
Otherwise, to pick up, take pictures and list is way too much of a hassle for something that's not guaranteed to sell for much, if at all.
Thanks for asking though. Appreciate the offer.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Aug 12 2019, 4:45 pm
amother [ Navy ] wrote:
Interested in the sippy cups.
How would I get it?

I live in the marine park area, and could most probably drive them to you and leave them in a mail box or whatever. Or any other suggestion you have. If you have an email address that you can post, I'd contact you there.

amother
Navy

Post Mon, Aug 12 2019, 8:21 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I live in the marine park area, and could most probably drive them to you and leave them in a mail box or whatever. Or any other suggestion you have. If you have an email address that you can post, I'd contact you there.

I live in Crown Heights. I can't get to Marine Park. I'm probably too far for you.

amother
Navy

Post Mon, Aug 12 2019, 10:14 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:

Sarahg321@gmail.com
Let me know when you've seen this email and I'll delete it here

amother
OP

Post Mon, Aug 12 2019, 10:35 pm
amother [ Navy ] wrote:
Sarahg321@gmail.com
Let me know when you've seen this email and I'll delete it here

Hi, I have your email saved, but I dont ever go into crown heights. Although I will be at downstate hospital tomorrow morning with my child. I dont know how close or far that is. Let me know here and I'll email if relevant.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries