Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections
Arts and crafts for tisha bav
Previous  1  2

dankbar

Post Thu, Aug 08 2019, 10:28 am
Btw by me, boys & girls join & share in same crafts, mine & others. I have no problem with boys doing crafts as long as they are interested.

This summer I gave boys & girls shaving cream for a craft. The girls followed instructions & kept it on the paper. The boys sprayed shaving cream all over the place, (right after the cleaning lady left & floor was just washed for shabbos), including their clothes, hair, faces etc. It was a mess.

amother
Cerulean

Post Thu, Aug 08 2019, 10:31 am
sweet wrote:
Any good ideas to do with food decorating.
Other then tea biscuits and marshmallow fluff?

Op asked for a 12 year old girl. How is fun with food appropriate for Tisha B'Av.

Am I mistaken here, OP asked for age appropriate craft ideas for a 12 yo girl (Bat mitzvah) to make Tisha B'Av meaningful.

I interpreted it to not ask how to pass a random day with art activities, but rather to connect to the day.
Is it just me?
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics