Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection
Rorie's Dough Mix Recipe or similar

SesameSeeds

Post Sun, Aug 11 2019, 6:31 pm
I used to eat bagels made from Rories grain free mix everyday for breakfast but she stopped selling the mix. Does anybody have a similar recipe that they tried and tastes good?

I am specifically looking for a grain free bagel recipe that is tried and true.

Thank you.

married123

Post Sun, Aug 11 2019, 9:48 pm
I personally like the Trader Joe’s gluten free bagels... I know you said recipe, just putting it out there..

SesameSeeds

Post Sun, Aug 11 2019, 10:49 pm
Thanks for suggestion. I eat grain free - not just gluten free. I dont like the rice based flours etc. Thanks.

aliavi

Post Mon, Aug 12 2019, 12:08 am
I’ve used almond flour recipes for breakfast to make “scones” and “biscotti”. Elana’s Pantry is a website that has recipes that have always come out for me. She’s grain free. Danielle’s blog Against All Grain and her cookbooks have good stuff.

smss

Post Mon, Aug 12 2019, 12:42 am
It's available on Amazon
Rorie's Grain Free Flour Blend All Purpose Mix (40 oz) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07P.....ZYJ51

SesameSeeds

Post Mon, Aug 12 2019, 11:37 am
smss wrote:
It's available on Amazon
Rorie's Grain Free Flour Blend All Purpose Mix (40 oz) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07P.....ZYJ51

Thanks. This is a new version and it just doesn't compare...I am so upset the other one was discontinued...

SesameSeeds

Post Mon, Aug 12 2019, 11:37 am
aliavi wrote:
I’ve used almond flour recipes for breakfast to make “scones” and “biscotti”. Elana’s Pantry is a website that has recipes that have always come out for me. She’s grain free. Danielle’s blog Against All Grain and her cookbooks have good stuff.

Thanks! I'll check it out. I've tried many but didnt love any.. wanted a tried and true receipe.

smss

Post Mon, Aug 12 2019, 1:27 pm
SesameSeeds wrote:
Thanks. This is a new version and it just doesn't compare...I am so upset the other one was discontinued...

Are you sure? I thought she said it's the same formula just different packaging.

SesameSeeds

Post Mon, Aug 12 2019, 1:29 pm
smss wrote:
Are you sure? I thought she said it's the same formula just different packaging.

I'm Sure Smile I tried it. Doesnt compare. All the other formulas are the same but not the grain free.

smss

Post Wed, Sep 04 2019, 1:10 pm

She just posted this on her Instagram.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics