Home

Monsey mikva recommendation?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

amother

OP

Post  Mon, Aug 12 2019, 8:05 pm
Hi
I am new to Monsey and need to go to the mikva now for the first time here. Any recommendations? I am very sensitive and need a place that’s nice and spa like, where the ladies are kind and don’t just act like you are products on a factory line. I have had some bad experiences in the past and I want a place where I won’t be judged or pressured into having my cuticles ripped off or whatever. Just normal and respectful of me.
I have hair and am chassidish if it makes a difference.
Thanks.

amother

Maroon

Post  Mon, Aug 12 2019, 8:06 pm
Mikvah of Rockland/Viola Mikva

thunderstorm

Post  Mon, Aug 12 2019, 8:08 pm
The Viola Mikva known as The Mikvah of Rockland County. An appointment is preferable. A bath appointment is 1 hr and a shower 1/2 an hour. Make the appointment the earliest day you can so that you have options and that not all times are booked.

amother

Linen

Post  Mon, Aug 12 2019, 9:34 pm
I have not been to New Square, but I heard (on imamother)multiple times that they are beautiful and nice ML.

amother

Aqua

Post  Mon, Aug 12 2019, 9:36 pm
amother [ Linen ] wrote:
I have not been to New Square, but I heard (on imamother)multiple times that they are beautiful and nice ML.

Yes! I ended up there once.

amother

Saddlebrown

Post  Mon, Aug 12 2019, 9:50 pm
I prefer Maple Leaf.. always had good experience and short wait time

amother

Slateblue

Post  Mon, Aug 12 2019, 10:03 pm
The mikvah on Viola is very nice. Definitely make an appointment or you may have to wait a long time. I always tell the mikvah ladies that "I'm ready" when they come in, a nice way to say I dont need to be checked. It's never been a problem.

amother

Linen

Post  Mon, Aug 12 2019, 10:25 pm
amother [ Saddlebrown ] wrote:
I prefer Maple Leaf.. always had good experience and short wait time

When was the last time you were there? You're lucky that you didn't have wait time. Rooms are gorgeous, but wait time is long if you come at the wrong time.

amother

Black

Post  Mon, Oct 07 2019, 8:32 pm
Does anyone have phone numbers for the other mikvas? Have to go after Yom Kippur and viola is full...

amother

Brunette

Post  Mon, Oct 07 2019, 9:37 pm
New Square is five star. 845 354 6578

amother

Linen

Post  Mon, Oct 07 2019, 11:12 pm
Maple Leaf: 845.356.1000
No appt necessary. Just go early or late. Right before shkiah or before first shift left means you have a wait.
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries