Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Do primary boys wear dark jeans in Lakewood?

amother
OP

Post Wed, Aug 14 2019, 9:44 pm
Sending my boy to school (I prefer not to say which). Not a super yeshivish school but not the most chilled of all; middle of the road. Do primary boys in Toras Aron, Rabbi Bender, Orchos Chaim, Bais Hatorah etc wear dark colored jeans? What sort of long pants do they wear? (My son doesn't like shorts so much.) where online can I purchase?

amother
Maroon

Post Wed, Aug 14 2019, 10:04 pm
Jeans is a bad word. It was my friend who sends her boys to the Cheder who told me about the old navy black skinny jeans. Only black. No trims, no marks, just clean. It’s pretty much like a heavy pair of chinos. Doesn’t look like “jeans”. They sell them in old navy, h&m, Zara etc.

amother
Babypink

Post Wed, Aug 14 2019, 10:20 pm
Black jeans only , and the plain ones that look almost like chinos . h & m has black stretchy skinny jeans which my kid wore all year .. super comfy .

amother
OP

Post Wed, Aug 14 2019, 10:37 pm
THank you.

Do I need to buy new sneakers for re beginning of the year or can I wait a few months?

amother
Babypink

Post Wed, Aug 14 2019, 10:40 pm
My boys don’t necessarily get new sneakers beginning of the year . But most schools have rules regarding sneakers so check on that and make sure you’re up to code Smile

amother
Slateblue

Post Wed, Aug 14 2019, 10:52 pm
I don’t buy my boys new sneakers for school.
Some do. And some buy school shoes but it’s not really necessary.

The schools you listed aren’t really strict about shoes in primary. Neons or colored laces may be Pushing it.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Aug 14 2019, 10:56 pm
amother [ Babypink ] wrote:
My boys don’t necessarily get new sneakers beginning of the year . But most schools have rules regarding sneakers so check on that and make sure you’re up to code Smile

They said dark. My son's sneakers are blue (the color of the cursor on my screen, a primary blue color), with white soles, so I'm ok with sending him in them, if they have a problem I guess they'll tell me.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Aug 14 2019, 10:57 pm
amother [ Babypink ] wrote:
Black jeans only , and the plain ones that look almost like chinos . h & m has black stretchy skinny jeans which my kid wore all year .. super comfy .

Can you post a link? I only saw for big boys, not 5 year old.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Aug 15 2019, 11:51 am
Bump, any links

amother
Orange

Post Thu, Aug 15 2019, 1:55 pm
my son doesn't wear jeans. He wears black or navy skinny pants from h&m or old navy

https://www2.hm.com/en_us/prod......html

https://oldnavy.gap.com/browse.....ntent
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries