Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Amazon returns

amother
OP

Post Thu, Aug 15 2019, 10:02 am
trying to return a bunch of stuff to amazon (I only buy prime with free returns) amazon is making me take it to kohls to return "for free." anyone know if I can try to return a bunch of stuff in one box if I get one item that they WILL let me return with ups dropoff?

amother
Cobalt

Post Thu, Aug 15 2019, 10:03 am
Why don't you message them and ask them to send you a return label for usps or ups? Their customer service is usually great.

amother
Amethyst

Post Thu, Aug 15 2019, 10:05 am
They give you options for return methods. It doesn't have to be khols. You can choose to print out a label and return it yourself.

groovy1224

Post Thu, Aug 15 2019, 10:08 am
amother [ Amethyst ] wrote:
They give you options for return methods. It doesn't have to be khols. You can choose to print out a label and return it yourself.

Sometimes it will want to charge you for that, it's a new thing.

Just do a chat with an amazon rep and ask for a free label. They will give it to you with no problem.

Imma613

Post Thu, Aug 15 2019, 10:11 am
If you click "more options" for return, free UPS dropoff should come up.

amother
Scarlet

Post Thu, Aug 15 2019, 10:14 am
I had that and called them and they emailed me a return label which wasn’t an option on the amazon site.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Aug 15 2019, 10:19 am
op here- thanks for the responses! I was able to print a label for a diff item today. anyone knows if I put into box other things (that they gave me the kohls option for) will I get a refund on all....?

ra_mom

Post Thu, Aug 15 2019, 10:19 am
Imma613 wrote:
If you click "more options" for return, free UPS dropoff should come up.

Yea find the more options to tick off.

amother
Brunette

Post Thu, Aug 15 2019, 10:20 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
op here- thanks for the responses! I was able to print a label for a diff item today. anyone knows if I put into box other things (that they gave me the kohls option for) will I get a refund on all....?

I've asked and been told not to do that, as the boxes are scanned and not necc opened immediately. Just email them and get a separate label for the first item.

ra_mom

Post Thu, Aug 15 2019, 10:21 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
trying to return a bunch of stuff to amazon (I only buy prime with free returns) amazon is making me take it to kohls to return "for free." anyone know if I can try to return a bunch of stuff in one box if I get one item that they WILL let me return with ups dropoff?

If you put items in a box without the return authorization slip that lists it inside, they won't refund you.

singleagain

Post Thu, Aug 15 2019, 10:26 am
I've done the Kohl's options

It's awesome!

First, you don't have the have anything in the optical packaging

Second, you bring the item and the return to the Amazon return , which is next to but not the same as Kohl's returns

Third, they scan the lable. Then make sure you have the items and it can all be in one box, especially if all on the same return

Fourth, you get a 25% off coupon for Kohl's.

It's so easy.

singleagain

Post Thu, Aug 15 2019, 10:27 am
ra_mom wrote:
If you put items in a box without the return authorization slip that lists it inside, they won't refund you.

Kohl's does that for you too

In fact you can just show them the barcode on your phone, no printing needed.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics