Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
Learn Newborn Photography, Critique Chaya Braun's Instagram

TranquilityAndPeace

Post Sat, Aug 17 2019, 8:42 pm
After many months of planning, I'm excited to announce my upcoming workshop!

Yes, I did pay Yael for an ad. Smile

Learn Newborn Photography with Chaya Braun at La Isha, Lakewood, NJ.

(Yes, I know that a kumpeturin home is common in some communities and unheard of in others, and some newborns are easy, and others are hard, etc. This workshop is not about being pampered at La Isha, which either everyone or some people deserve, rather about working hard in a luxurious venue, mastering the art of newborn photography!)

This is also your opportunity to critique my Instagram account. I get lots of interesting DM's on Instagram, yet I'm sure there are some things you're not telling me because you can't message me anonymously.

Imamother to the rescue! You can post your true feelings as Amother in this thread, and all I'll know about you is your color!

Am I not tznius enough? Too tznius? Am I too arrogant? Too humble?

Newborn Photography is a growing field where you can work from home and create a business that suits your personal lifestyle. You can choose how much you'd like to work, which hours you'd like to work, all while expressing your creativity and giving beautiful artwork to your grateful clients!

Here is the page with more information:

https://chayabraun.com/newborn.....shop/

Questions? Comments? Post away!

amother
Cerise

Post Sun, Aug 18 2019, 4:02 am
I love your photos!

I’m a family photographer and sometimes shoot newborns. Would this course be helpful to me since I already know the basics?

asmileaday

Post Sun, Aug 18 2019, 8:16 am
TranquilityAndPeace wrote:

This is also your opportunity to critique my Instagram account. I get lots of interesting DM's on Instagram, yet I'm sure there are some things you're not telling me because you can't message me anonymously.

Imamother to the rescue! You can post your true feelings as Amother in this thread, and all I'll know about you is your color!

Am I not tznius enough? Too tznius? Am I too arrogant? Too humble?

Chaya I love your account. The bolded made me laugh!
Your stories are real. You come across as very skilled and down to earth. Keep being you!
I'm not in the photography field but if I were I would run to this workshop!
Someone I know traveled all the way to Baltimore for a workshop with you. So coming to Lakewood is pretty convenient.

Also, giving a class in a kimpeturin home is a brilliant idea! You have in house models. Will the new Moms be getting prints of their tiny little models?

TranquilityAndPeace

Post Sun, Aug 18 2019, 4:46 pm
amother [ Cerise ] wrote:
I love your photos!

I’m a family photographer and sometimes shoot newborns. Would this course be helpful to me since I already know the basics?

Thank you!

This course will teach you the details of newborn posing. You will be able to implement the techniques right away since you have already mastered posing adults and children, camera settings, understanding light and shadows.

For example, a very common mistake that inexperienced newborn photographers make is having the chin tucked into the neck/chest. This causes the forehead to look huge in comparison to a tiny chin/mouth area. Also, when the chin is tucked inward, the light does not reach the bottom of the face correctly, which leaves a kind of “5 o’clock shadow” on the baby’s lower cheeks and chin/mouth area.

When I teach, I demonstrate the correct pose, along with common mistakes to look out for prior to clicking the shutter button.

TranquilityAndPeace

Post Sun, Aug 18 2019, 4:48 pm
asmileaday wrote:
Chaya I love your account. The bolded made me laugh!
Your stories are real. You come across as very skilled and down to earth. Keep being you!
I'm not in the photography field but if I were I would run to this workshop!
Someone I know traveled all the way to Baltimore for a workshop with you. So coming to Lakewood is pretty convenient.

Also, giving a class in a kimpeturin home is a brilliant idea! You have in house models. Will the new Moms be getting prints of their tiny little models?

Thank you! And I love your screen name!

We plan to get newborn models from La Isha, and all models get free high resolution digital files!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics