Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
What’s the deal with early headstart/vouchers??

amother
OP

Post Mon, Aug 19 2019, 5:46 pm
So I know people send their kids to playgroup for free. How does it work? What do I need to be eligible? Until what time does it go? (I work a full day) Would it be too late to apply? Any recommendations in Boro park?
Thank you all.

ra_mom

Post Mon, Aug 19 2019, 6:37 pm
Both parents have to work and make below a certain income bracket. That's day care. If the school your child is registered to runs a day care program you should be able to arrange it through the school.

Childcare vouchers are different and go up to maybe age 12. Income bracket is lower and process is more difficult. I hear there's a lot of full day appointments needed and many proofs plus they pull reports to see financial history.

Try to apply for this year. I don't know the deadline. Probably the same as regular playgroup deadline. Try it doesn't hurt.

amother
White

Post Mon, Aug 19 2019, 10:46 pm
If you actually work a full day you're probably not eligible if it is on the books.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries