Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Cheaper travel stroller that's comparable to the yoyo

amother
OP

Post Tue, Aug 20 2019, 10:44 am
The title says it all.

Any suggestions welcome. I need to buy a stroller asap but don't want to spend yoyo price yet I want something so compact that's a one hand fold

amother
Blush

Post Tue, Aug 20 2019, 10:52 am
I've had the mountain buggy nano for several years and traveled with it a lot. It's still in great shape. It's a two hand fold but that wasn't enough of a reason for me to pay so much more for a yoyo.

groovy1224

Post Tue, Aug 20 2019, 10:54 am
My sister has a Graco Jetset. Folds pretty small and is lightweight.

amother
Lawngreen

Post Tue, Aug 20 2019, 11:34 am
Cybex twist is the best
You can get a 20% discount in buy buy baby or bed bath and beyond

MommyM

Post Tue, Aug 20 2019, 11:51 am
Baby Jogger city tour has a one hand fold too.

superjew1

Post Tue, Aug 20 2019, 12:25 pm
Contours bitzy is great and has a true one hand fold (yoyo needs 2 hands for the first step)
You just slide and squueze the piece on the handle bar and push down and it collapses into a standing position with a handle there for carrying

sky

Post Tue, Aug 20 2019, 12:36 pm
amother [ Blush ] wrote:
I've had the mountain buggy nano for several years and traveled with it a lot. It's still in great shape. It's a two hand fold but that wasn't enough of a reason for me to pay so much more for a yoyo.

I was looking at it at the store and it looked so junky.
I wanted a cheap compact but thought it looked so cheapy for the price?

Does it really push well? Hold a toddler? Fold nicely?

The contours bitzy looks amazing.
(I have a credit in a frum baby store so stuck with what they have but otherwise this is amazing)

Last edited by sky on Tue, Aug 20 2019, 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

tweety1

Post Tue, Aug 20 2019, 12:38 pm
sky wrote:
I was looking at it at the store and it looked so junky.
I wanted a cheap compact but thought it looked so cheapy for the price?

Does it really push well? Hold a toddler? Fold nicely?

Mountain buggy strollers last forever. I have 2. I'm waiting for them to break and they're just not

sky

Post Tue, Aug 20 2019, 12:40 pm
tweety1 wrote:
Mountain buggy strollers last forever. I have 2. I'm waiting for them to break and they're just not

The nano didn’t look as strong as other mountain buggy styles.

Teomima

Post Tue, Aug 20 2019, 12:53 pm
Another vote for the mountain buggy nano. I've been using mine for two years straight now. I bought it for my preschooler when she was a year and a half and I was about to travel for the summer alone with three kids. It was amazing on the airplane, I even took it on board with me and it fits right in to the overhead bin. Now I keep it in the car (it's so small when folded I just stick it under the baby's car seat, like where your legs would go if you were sitting in the seat normally, so it doesn't even take up trunk space) as my regular stroller for my one year old. I've loaded it up with stuff (in the basket underneath and hanging off the back) and it's held up beautifully, no tears or anything. It also cleans up really well (I just hose it off, scrub with a bit of dish soap, rinse and air dry in the sun). I've used it everywhere from the New York City subway (it's light and compact so it's easy for one person to carry a kid in it up and down the stairs, or to fold and sling over my shoulder), the cobbled streets of Boston, and all over Jerusalem. I've put it through quite a beating, going off the beaten track many times, and it shows no signs of wear.

It is, as said earlier, a two hand fold. But so is the yoyo, no?

renslet

Post Mon, Oct 07 2019, 9:03 am
There's a vovo stroller on AliExpress, around $85, they tried to copy the yoyo, I love it, it's not exactly the same but pretty close. And the canopy is way better than the real yoyo.

amother
Sapphire

Post Mon, Oct 07 2019, 9:13 am
What about the uppa baby’s mini? It’s a lot lighter...
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics