Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
News articles related to concerns about vaccines
Previous  1  2  3  4  Next

amother
Linen

Post Fri, Aug 23 2019, 4:37 pm
amother [ Silver ] wrote:
You do realize that the small pox vaccine had more antigens in it than all of our vaccines today combined, right? And yes, we can do math. I pray you never have a sick child whose life is saved by the skills of a surgeon or drugs that Hashem gifted to man. I pray you never have to make risky decisions with your child's life in an effort to save it. Please stop posting about vaccines. No one is interested.

More antigen ,But less adjuvants.!

Ask your MD to prove how many minutes he studied vaccines in med school

1 Find one study comparing totally non vaxed to fully vaxed kids ???

2.If they are so "safe" why do they need blanket immunity ?

amother
Smokey

Post Fri, Aug 23 2019, 4:40 pm
I opened your article with an open mind...only to find this is an article over a decade old about something that happened over 70 years ago.

Is this supposed to be sarcasm or a joke?

I opened the second one just out of curiosity to see if this all leads to a point...to find an article about a turkish immigrant one person who sued the government about a vaccine? Could be for insurance money deep pockets or misunderstanding as to causation.

All this does is prove there is no evidence to not vaccinate. In fact this convinces people of the safety of vaccinations! If this is the best arguments and supposed evidence it just sounds like tin foil hat party.

#BestBubby

Post Fri, Aug 23 2019, 4:50 pm
amother [ Teal ] wrote:
Warning!
anesthesia is dangerous! one out of every 100,000 DIES from side effects of anesthetics!
1 in 1,000 gets side effects such as numbness, confusion. the effects can linger for months..

anesthesia should be outlawed and banned! You should refuse anesthetic when having surgery for yourself or your child. It can be deadly!!

here is a legit link telling you about how dangerous it is:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/p.....7285/

Getting anesthesia is a personal choice. if I choose for my child to have surgery without anesthesia it is not your business. How can I knowingly subject my child to the dangers of anesthesia? what if he dies from it because I made that choice? No. better I should choose not to have it all.

(in case you thought I was serious, everything I wrote about anesthesia is true, however my point is that there are risks in life, everything carries a risk of side effects. That's life. We make decisions based on actual statistics for risk/ benefit measurements. When the benefit outweighs the risk, we go with it. We don't make decisions based on emotions and fear.)

The difference is the government is not FORCING anybody to use anesthesia - You have a CHOICE. But by Vaccines the government is FORCING risk on people against their will.

amother
Silver

Post Fri, Aug 23 2019, 5:28 pm
amother [ Linen ] wrote:
More antigen ,But less adjuvants.!

Ask your MD to prove how many minutes he studied vaccines in med school

1 Find one study comparing totally non vaxed to fully vaxed kids ???

2.If they are so "safe" why do they need blanket immunity ?

Many antigens are adjuvants. Many of the small pox antigens adjuvant themselves. And I don't need to ask my doctor because I helped teach immunology in a medical school. I know immunology well B"H. And yes, doctors can use a lot more training in this area. No, I don't write the curriculum.

There were 2 studies in europe. But you will just say it's an older study and does demonstrate safety of the current regimen.

And thankfully I'm smart enough to know my child was sick because of a higher power. I trust in Hashem. And instead of wasting my time thinking it was the vaccines that were received six months ago, we went to a doctor and an operation saved my child's life. If we would have waited, we may not have my the little child that B"H I only had through IVF.

amother
Silver

Post Fri, Aug 23 2019, 5:31 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
The difference is the government is not FORCING anybody to use anesthesia - You have a CHOICE. But by Vaccines the government is FORCING risk on people against their will.

Anesthesia is a personal choice and impacts only the patient and family. Vaccines fall under the umbrella of public health. The government placed vaccines there after small pox out breaks, and flu pandemic of the early 1900s, and measles outbreaks. The government gave themselves the ability to manage public health just like education and taxes.

amother
Teal

Post Fri, Aug 23 2019, 5:38 pm
#BestBubby wrote:

Are you kidding?
First of all you only need to vax if you want your kids in school. That’s not called forcing.
Second anyone that forces their child to go through surgery without anesthesia because of their beliefs deserves to have their kid taken away by cps. It’s not actually a choice.

southernbubby

Post Fri, Aug 23 2019, 5:57 pm
The smallpox vaccine killed one in a thousand people but smallpox was such a lethal and disabling disease that it became law in the 13 colonies.
Apparently the 24,000 students of Rabbi Akiva died of diphtheria which has resurged in places like Venezuela. That plague leveled communities for centuries. Nobody wants it. They would rather have the risks of the vaccine.

amother
Taupe

Post Sat, Aug 24 2019, 9:50 pm
Southern bubby, you so realize that Venezuela is currently in a dire state of poverty and barely has any food?! Shluchim need to import their food. It's crazy there. Can't compare this to what we have here in America.

southernbubby

Post Sat, Aug 24 2019, 11:46 pm
amother [ Taupe ] wrote:
Southern bubby, you so realize that Venezuela is currently in a dire state of poverty and barely has any food?! Shluchim need to import their food. It's crazy there. Can't compare this to what we have here in America.

They also don't have vaccines for all who need. Diphtheria isn't caused by malnutrition. A healthy person who catches diphtheria can rapidly choke to death. The outbreak is being blamed on lack of health care.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Aug 27 2019, 4:23 pm
These are the kind of people that are at the top, making the decisions which affect our health and our public health policies:
https://observer.com/2019/04/p.....QtGZE

amother
OP

Post Tue, Aug 27 2019, 4:25 pm
One week into the school year - and the school closes due to an outbreak of norovirus. So much for wiping out all infectious disease by eliminating religious and personal/philosophical exemptions. The school is being sanitized and will open this Monday.

This is the Victorville, CA in the high desert area, not too far from a school that had a leprosy outbreak which was also closed sanitized four years ago

https://abc7.com/education/pos.....8137/

amother
OP

Post Tue, Aug 27 2019, 4:31 pm
This is how the mumps outbreak in the heimishe community happened 9-10 years ago

https://www.forbes.com/sites/g.....79678

https://www.reuters.com/articl.....50604

amother
Tan

Post Tue, Aug 27 2019, 4:40 pm
OP you can post all the distrustful info that suits your agenda. Have you researched ALL VITAMIN AND HERB companies, what exactly they insert into their so-called cures for everything...from constipation to bedwetting to depression to hangnail??? Why don't you pull up some articles that debunk all myths about vitamins etc,????

Im sure you will find many CEOs of these companies manipulating sales of billions of $$$s for pure greed!!

southernbubby

Post Tue, Aug 27 2019, 5:14 pm
Although I believe in the value of vaccines, I have expressed many times that the mandated ones should be limited to those that directly affect public health. There does need to be more oversight to make sure that the public is getting something that is safe and effective.
I don't think that any one group has a monopoly on greed. We as the consumer need to look past the advertising from both drug companies and sources of alternative medicine and concentrate on living healthier lives.

amother
Tan

Post Tue, Aug 27 2019, 5:33 pm
southernbubby wrote:
Although I believe in the value of vaccines, I have expressed many times that the mandated ones should be limited to those that directly affect public health. There does need to be more oversight to make sure that the public is getting something that is safe and effective.
I don't think that any one group has a monopoly on greed. We as the consumer need to look past the advertising from both drug companies and sources of alternative medicine and concentrate on living healthier lives.

Agreed. It is definitely important to try to live healthier lives. Eating more vegetable, exercising, and a positive outlook for mental health can be incorporated into our lives while doing preventive hishtadlus by vaccinating.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Aug 27 2019, 10:30 pm
amother [ Tan ] wrote:
OP you can post all the distrustful info that suits your agenda. Have you researched ALL VITAMIN AND HERB companies, what exactly they insert into their so-called cures for everything...from constipation to bedwetting to depression to hangnail??? Why don't you pull up some articles that debunk all myths about vitamins etc,????

Im sure you will find many CEOs of these companies manipulating sales of billions of $$$s for pure greed!!

You're welcome to start a new thread about this.

(Vitamins aren't mandated by law.)

amother
OP

Post Tue, Aug 27 2019, 10:53 pm
And three years ago in Riverside, CA, a school closed down due to two students having Hansen's disease, aka leprosy.

About 200 cases a year of leprosy, the same amount of measles cases in a slow year.

So you can go to school with Hep B, HIV, leprosy, but not without vaccines.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/lep......html

southernbubby

Post Tue, Aug 27 2019, 11:12 pm
amother [ Tan ] wrote:
Agreed. It is definitely important to try to live healthier lives. Eating more vegetable, exercising, and a positive outlook for mental health can be incorporated into our lives while doing preventive hishtadlus by vaccinating.

I personally get vaccinated because I don't want to get the illnesses that those vaccines prevent. I don't think that eating vegetables or using alternative medicine prevents epidemics. Given the choice to possibly get sick or get vaccinated, my duty as a citizen is to prevent an epidemic by taking vaccines despite their imperfections.

southernbubby

Post Tue, Aug 27 2019, 11:24 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
You're welcome to start a new thread about this.

(Vitamins aren't mandated by law.)

Vaccines got mandated because a group of people ignored an outbreak that hospitalized several infants and invited Del Bigtree to show the state of NY that they were not going to kowtow to the government and big pharma. The law makers heard from the cancer patients that Bigtree was bad news. They decided that being an anti-vaxer probably had little or nothing to do with religious beliefs.
Now that they terrorized their neighbors both with measles and social media, those neighbors are not screaming to let them back in school.

southernbubby

Post Tue, Aug 27 2019, 11:30 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
And three years ago in Riverside, CA, a school closed down due to two students having Hansen's disease, aka leprosy.

About 200 cases a year of leprosy, the same amount of measles cases in a slow year.

So you can go to school with Hep B, HIV, leprosy, but not without vaccines.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/lep......html

If they closed the school down then apparently they can't operate while students are attempting to attend with leprosy. So obviously not only do students who have leprosy need to stay home but everyone else does too.
Page 2 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics