Home

"Where has the Democratic party gone?" - President Trump
  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16, 17, 18  Next  Last >>
 
Post new topic       Forum -> In the News -> Politics

View latest: 24h 48h 72h


#BestBubby




 
 
 


Post  Fri, Aug 23 2019, 4:39 pm
marina wrote:
You're literally talking gibberish. Not even right-wing talking points, just plain gibberish. Go away, get an education, and come back more informed. You can't back up the trash that you're spewing, not even a little bit.

I have relatives who are transgender, I have relatives and friends who are gay, and no one is trying to persecute you or other religious people. They are all just living their lives and hoping YOU will leave them alone.


Just because YOUR friends are not persecuting religious folks does not mean that OTHER
militant LGBTQT folks are not. There have been several cases where LGBQT folk deliberately target a religious xtian to shut down his business. This is persecution and it has already happened. And they WILL target orthodox jews next - just you wait and see.

The Democrats are Socialists and Socialists Hate Religion - except Muslim who are their allies.
I notice that these militant LGBQT folk never target a muslim business. Because Democrats and Muslims are allies to destroy xtians and jews.
Back to top

#BestBubby




 
 
 


Post  Fri, Aug 23 2019, 4:55 pm
Remember when they promised us that giving equal rights to LGBQT won't effect us?
THEY LIED! (Like Obama lied about Obamacare - if you like your insurance/doctor you can keep your insurance/doctor).

Since LGBQT got equal rights, religious xtians are being persecuted. And they will go after orthodox jews as well. But not muslims - who are allies of the democrats to destroy
usa and israel - the bastions of freedom in the world.
Back to top

#BestBubby




 
 
 


Post  Fri, Aug 23 2019, 4:58 pm
marina wrote:
They elected Trump, a xenophobic, greedy, misogynistic bigot.


You would prefer a Democrat who hates religion (jews and xtians), hates israel, open borders so the third world immigrants will vote for socialism to turn usa into another third world tyranny.
Back to top

chanatron1000




 
 
 


Post  Fri, Aug 23 2019, 4:59 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
Remember when they promised us that giving equal rights to LGBQT won't effect us?
THEY LIED!

It couldn't have effected you if it happened after you were born.
Back to top

Cheiny




 
 
 


Post  Fri, Aug 23 2019, 5:15 pm
nchr wrote:
And you can say that about some radical groups that identify as Republicans as well...


That’s always the answer from liberals when challenged: blame the other side and say, “Well they do it too!” Sorry but there’s no equivalence here. Not even close. And such justification coming from a Jew, is all the more disheartening.
So let’s ask the question here to liberals: do you believe the congresswomen are anti Semitic, or are you ok with them, and with the silence/complicity from your party leaders.
Back to top

Cheiny




 
 
 


Post  Fri, Aug 23 2019, 5:19 pm
marina wrote:
Yes, thanks to Trump's efforts, Israel is now becoming a toy in the growing divide between republicans and democrats. Intelligent people see how Trump is stoking this divide and this should be upsetting to each and everyone one of you because eventually a democrat will win the white house and we'd all like support for Israel not to be a republican talking point when that happens.


Yup, blame Trump, HE’S the anti Semite. Can't Believe It Another typical liberal ploy, and quite shocking again, coming from a Jew.
Back to top

Cheiny




 
 
 


Post  Fri, Aug 23 2019, 5:20 pm
Ravenclaw wrote:
I am surprised this didn’t get more likes. You can defend Trumps policies, but no one can deny that the above is true.


Because not everyone has irrational hatred of the greatest president in US history, for America, for Israel, for Jews.
Back to top

Cheiny




 
 
 


Post  Fri, Aug 23 2019, 5:21 pm
Fox wrote:
Ignoring the left's descent into anti-Israel sentiment (which, as we know, often segues into anti-Semitism) or attributing it to President Trump requires an astonishing degree of historical ignorance as well as a complete lack of familiarity with international current events.

I strongly recommend Making David into Goliath: How the World Turned Against Israel by Joshua Muravchik. He charts the efforts of the the PLO, starting in the 1960s, to court and align themselves with various progressive organizations and causes despite almost nothing in common.

The Labour Party in the UK is increasingly seen as unsalvageable because of entrenched anti-Semitism, and the Democratic Party in the US seems intent on emulating Labour's trajectory.

In truth, though, there is absolutely no reason for the Democratic Party in the US to care one whit about Jewish voters. Current leftist Jewish voters will vote for Democrats anyway. However, the majority of leftist voters are not observant, and through assimilation and low birthrates, they will be a small minority within a couple of generations.

Observant and traditionally-minded Jewish voters are unlikely to vote for progressive candidates under most circumstances, so it makes no logical sense to adopt positions that will appeal to them at the expense of alienating hard-left voters who reflexively oppose Israel.


Desperate times for dems call for desperate measures. The Russia collusion hoax didn’t work out for them as they’d put all their hopes into, so they are on to the next smears: charges of racism, and now anti Semitism. Shameful fabrications.


Last edited by Cheiny on Fri, Aug 23 2019, 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top

Cheiny




 
 
 


Post  Fri, Aug 23 2019, 5:22 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
Just because YOUR friends are not persecuting religious folks does not mean that OTHER
militant LGBTQT folks are not. There have been several cases where LGBQT folk deliberately target a religious xtian to shut down his business. This is persecution and it has already happened. And they WILL target orthodox jews next - just you wait and see.

The Democrats are Socialists and Socialists Hate Religion - except Muslim who are their allies.
I notice that these militant LGBQT folk never target a muslim business. Because Democrats and Muslims are allies to destroy xtians and jews.


Have you noticed that Democrats, their leaders / liberals have been completely silent on the fact that the “Palestinian” authority has banned all LGBTQ ?
Back to top

#BestBubby




 
 
 


Post  Fri, Aug 23 2019, 5:28 pm
Cheiny wrote:
Have you noticed that Democrats, their leaders / liberals have been completely silent on the fact that the “Palestinian” authority has banned all LGBTQ ?


Democrats and even Women's Lib will never criticize Muslims who EXECUTE homosexuals, enslave women and genitally mutilate them. WHY?

Because muslims are allies with democrats to destroy freedom - and USA and Israel are two of the free-est countries left in the world. Nazis and Muslims were also allies.

But keep loving the democrats, liberal jews. you will learn the hard way who your enemies are.
Back to top

roses




 
 
 


Post  Fri, Aug 23 2019, 5:35 pm
I find it amazing how much victimhood the Republicans on this site have swallowed. They must have learned from the Victim In Chief in the White House.

It's such a convenient way to shift the focus from an ineffectual presidency which has accomplished pretty much nothing and has left America the laughingstock of the world.
Back to top

#BestBubby




 
 
 


Post  Fri, Aug 23 2019, 5:44 pm
roses wrote:
I find it amazing how much victimhood the Republicans on this site have swallowed. They must have learned from the Victim In Chief in the White House.

It's such a convenient way to shift the focus from an ineffectual presidency which has accomplished pretty much nothing and has left America the laughingstock of the world.


ineffectual president? must be referring to obama who is the only president who had such a poor economy for 8 years. Remember obama mocking trump that he couldn't fix the economy? "what's he gonna do, wave a magic wand?"

But Trump's policies have given us the best economy in 50 years! Lowest unemployment for blacks, hispanics and women - who are too brainwashed to appreciate how Trump has improved their lives!

And thanks to Trump we are energy independent which the democrats have stopped for years. And our military has been strengthened after obama gutted the military.

And shame on you for not appreciating how Trump stands up for israel - whom the democrats are trying to destroy with their bds boycott. And Trump moved the US embassy to Jerusalem. And freed Sholom Mordechai Rubashkin.
Back to top

Cheiny




 
 
 


Post  Fri, Aug 23 2019, 5:49 pm
roses wrote:
I find it amazing how much victimhood the Republicans on this site have swallowed. They must have learned from the Victim In Chief in the White House.

It's such a convenient way to shift the focus from an ineffectual presidency which has accomplished pretty much nothing and has left America the laughingstock of the world.


Accomplished pretty much nothing? I won’t even go into what he’s done for America right now (and the laughingstock reputation was during the weakling terror-appeasing obama’s regime; right now every over nation once again fears and respects us). But how do you categorize the following, if not “accomplishments:”

Releasing Rabbi Rubashkin from a horribly long/
unfair prison sentence

Moving the embassy to Jerusalem, declaring it Israel’s Capitol

Declaring the Golden Heights Israeli

Backing off the 2-state solution pressure

Defunding UNRWA, and cutting aid to the “Palestinians”

As a Jew, do you say those were not accomplishments?
Back to top

roses




 
 
 


Post  Fri, Aug 23 2019, 6:00 pm
Cheiny wrote:
Accomplished pretty much nothing? I won’t even go into what he’s done for America right now (and the laughingstock reputation was during the weakling terror-appeasing obama’s regime; right now every over nation once again fears and respects us). But how do you categorize the following, if not “accomplishments:”

Releasing Rabbi Rubashkin from a horribly long/
unfair prison sentence

Moving the embassy to Jerusalem, declaring it Israel’s Capitol

Declaring the Golden Heights Israeli

Backing off the 2-state solution pressure

Defunding UNRWA, and cutting aid to the “Palestinians”

As a Jew, do you say those were not accomplishments?


In terms of the Israeli "accomplishments", these are all Pomp and show, no real benefits. What benefits Israel the most is an ally- America- who is stable, and not constantly getting into fights and tantrums with world leaders, and kissing up to and fawning over murderous dictators. If anything, all of his "show of support" really could be potentially harmful and increase anti- Israel sentiment, because Donald Trump is seen as a fool by world leaders and literally no one respects him. So yeah, his opinion carries zero weight on the world stage

And it's really hard to see any other "accomplishments" when he's so busy instigating trade wars (that we are so foolishly losing) with China and property wars with countries like Denmark/Greenland.
Back to top

Fox




 
 
 


Post  Fri, Aug 23 2019, 7:01 pm
It's always entertaining to see people who hate Trump flail around, trip over their own virtue signaling, and suddenly go silent when the conversation demands more knowledge than whatever they've gleaned from a NYT headline. Though after this week, I trust that anyone on this site who still reads the NYT would be too embarrassed to admit it.

But, seriously, don't get drawn in by the tactic of making this about Trump. It's not.

The progressive left has been explicitly anti-Israel for many years now, and their animus towards Israel often spills over into anti-Semitism.

Throughout this, the left wing of the Democratic Party has never challenged the emerging anti-Semitism in its ranks. The Party has been silent when prominent elected officials on the national stage appear, smiling, with Louis Farrakhan. They have been silent when elected officials at all levels, whether local or national, make ridiculously anti-Semitic statements. They've ducked comment whenever Jews or Jewish symbols are ejected from progressive circles. They criticize Islamophobia endlessly but have nothing to say about the anti-Semitism prevalent in the Muslim world. They have "no comment" when Jeremy Corbyn's name comes up.

You can dislike President Trump as much or little as you wish; it doesn't change the path on which the Democratic Party has placed itself, and as the Party goes further and further down this path, defending them becomes more and more ludicrous.
Back to top

simcha2




 
 
 


Post  Fri, Aug 23 2019, 7:04 pm
naturalmom5 wrote:
Maybe ???

But he is the best friend Israel has had since 1948


KNOW YOUR FRIENDS MARINA

AND KNOW YOUR ENEMY

Tilab and Omar hate your Jewish guts Marina
And Nancy isn't doing a blasted thing about it


One could maybe (maybe) argue this in the short term (though I personally kinda like iron dome), but it is an incredibly short term view. In the long term, Trump's actions (not sure he has policies as such) threaten Israel's security.

Ratcheting up the rhetoric with Iran. (Very bad for Israel)

Destabilizing the region with arms sales to Saudi Arabia (btw, where is the Republican outrage over those vetoes???)

Economic volatility through trade war with China

Positioning Israel as his lapdog (recent withdrawal of Israel's permission to tlaib etc) regardless of whether Israel should have done this, the timing of trump's tweet positioned Israel badly.

The losing of US's standing with its western allies.

All of these are potentially disastrous for Israel.

ETA, and I forgot one of the biggest ones, positioning support of Israel as a partisan issue.
Back to top

Ravenclaw




 
 
 


Post  Fri, Aug 23 2019, 7:14 pm
Cheiny wrote:
Because not everyone has irrational hatred of the greatest president in US history, for America, for Israel, for Jews.


So hating a guy for cheating on 3 wives, assaulting minors, makes racist comments, and put his own ego before the country’s needs is irrational?

I never said he doesn’t have some good policies. Some of us aren’t black and white thinkers.
Back to top

Ravenclaw




 
 
 


Post  Fri, Aug 23 2019, 7:22 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
Democrats and even Women's Lib will never criticize Muslims who EXECUTE homosexuals, enslave women and genitally mutilate them. WHY?

Because muslims are allies with democrats to destroy freedom - and USA and Israel are two of the free-est countries left in the world. Nazis and Muslims were also allies.

But keep loving the democrats, liberal jews. you will learn the hard way who your enemies are.


They most certainly do condemn Muslims who do the above. The difference is, instead of hating and banning all Muslims, they work with the good Muslims to fix these social issues.
Back to top

Fox




 
 
 


Post  Fri, Aug 23 2019, 7:47 pm
Ravenclaw wrote:
They most certainly do condemn Muslims who do the above. The difference is, instead of hating and banning all Muslims, they work with the good Muslims to fix these social issues.

So why can't they condemn Farrakhan? And who, precisely, are these "good Muslims" with whom the Democratic Party is working? CAIR? Some other Qatari-funded entity?

Btw, no one is "hating" or "banning all Muslims." Simply untrue, and having praised nuance in your previous post, it's a bit disingenuous that you would try to slip in such a blatant distortion.
Back to top

marina




 
 
 


Post  Fri, Aug 23 2019, 8:00 pm
Fox wrote:
It's always entertaining to see people who hate Trump flail around, trip over their own virtue signaling, and suddenly go silent when the conversation demands more knowledge than whatever they've gleaned from a NYT headline. Though after this week, I trust that anyone on this site who still reads the NYT would be too embarrassed to admit it.

But, seriously, don't get drawn in by the tactic of making this about Trump. It's not.

The progressive left has been explicitly anti-Israel for many years now, and their animus towards Israel often spills over into anti-Semitism.

Throughout this, the left wing of the Democratic Party has never challenged the emerging anti-Semitism in its ranks. The Party has been silent when prominent elected officials on the national stage appear, smiling, with Louis Farrakhan. They have been silent when elected officials at all levels, whether local or national, make ridiculously anti-Semitic statements. They've ducked comment whenever Jews or Jewish symbols are ejected from progressive circles. They criticize Islamophobia endlessly but have nothing to say about the anti-Semitism prevalent in the Muslim world. They have "no comment" when Jeremy Corbyn's name comes up.

You can dislike President Trump as much or little as you wish; it doesn't change the path on which the Democratic Party has placed itself, and as the Party goes further and further down this path, defending them becomes more and more ludicrous.


Fox, going silent is not the same thing as choosing not to engage with your position, which we have discussed many many times.

Your last post was all about how stupid it is to ignore the left’s descent into antisemitism well before Trump. That’s simply not something I am interested in debating with you again. Yes the left has its nut jobs (as does the right) and you’ll always attribute more power to them than they have to support your point and we’ll disagree on that and I don’t really care to rehash the same debate we’ve had a million times.


If you see the thread title, it’s about Trump. So that’s why I waded into this cesspool of obeisance - to say that Trump has in fact worked hard to make support for Israel a partisan issue when it really wasn’t previously. If you want to engage and debate this point, go ahead. Tell me how Trump’s rhetoric hasn’t exacerbated partisanship on Israel and how Israel isn’t a pawn in his little games.

But no, right now I don’t want to debate how anti semitic the left is or how biased universities are or how third wave feminism and intersectionality has ruined America. I’ve heard all that a gazillion times and we will have to agree to disagree.
Back to top
  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16, 17, 18  Next  Last >> Recent Topics

Page 4 of 18 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic       Forum -> In the News -> Politics

Related Topics Replies Last Post
Organizations to help with y"t
by amother
51 Yesterday at 9:26 pm View last post
Do You Find Nasty Nickname to be "Refreshing" 376 Fri, Sep 20 2019, 5:46 pm View last post
S/o What "luxury" do you wish you had?
by yo'ma
136 Fri, Sep 20 2019, 4:07 pm View last post
Iso lamb chickpea "tagine" in crockpot
by jfk92
0 Thu, Sep 19 2019, 10:16 am View last post
"Sending the wrong message"
by amother
8 Thu, Sep 19 2019, 5:03 am View last post

Jump to: