Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
What do the mothers of kids in Torah Academy Boca, wear?

amother
OP

Post Mon, Aug 26 2019, 11:35 am
I know this sounds strange but I am looking into Torah Academy and I want to make sure to dress accordingly when I go to check out the school.
Also, do the kids all wear long socks after school- like is the school ok with middle school girls wearing no socks since school ends?

amother
OP

Post Mon, Aug 26 2019, 5:34 pm
bump

amother
Plum

Post Mon, Aug 26 2019, 5:57 pm
I'm assuming you're the same one who asked about Toras Emes earlier. No, many girls (most?) outside school don't wear knee socks. The school does not enforce tznius rules outside of school, they leave that to the parents. This applies to all schools in South Florida and probably many other places oot.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Aug 26 2019, 6:13 pm
that's what I am looking for. What about the parents? can the parents walk into the school with no socks and sandals or is that different than what most parents do?

amother
Forestgreen

Post Mon, Aug 26 2019, 9:35 pm
You could. There are a few moms who don’t cover their hair at the school. I think all wear skirts. The school is a mix but the majority dresses tznius but maybe 50/50 stockings rest bare legs. School starts Wed. Are you in?

amother
OP

Post Tue, Aug 27 2019, 10:49 am
thank you!
I am not looking for this current year and I am trying to figure out if hashkafically me and my kids would even fit in there.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating