Home

BYBP Dress code nursery?

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

amother

OP

Post  Mon, Aug 26 2019, 5:40 pm
I'm sending my oldest girl to BYBP nursery this year. I just got home from summer vacation to a booklet of info, and there is a section on dress code.

It says for nursery/kindergarten,no cap sleeves/sleeveless and no short or long skirts. For pre1a, it says knees and elbows need to be covered at all times.

So how short is short? Do my daughter's skirts need to cover her knees, hit the knees, or what? And how long do the sleeves need to be? She grew a lot over the summer and I don't have a lot of time to shop!

ra_mom

Post  Mon, Aug 26 2019, 5:41 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I'm sending my oldest girl to BYBP nursery this year. I just got home from summer vacation to a booklet of info, and there is a section on dress code.

It says for nursery/kindergarten,no cap sleeves/sleeveless and no short or long skirts. For pre1a, it says knees and elbows need to be covered at all times.

So how short is short? Do my daughter's skirts need to cover her knees, hit the knees, or what? And how long do the sleeves need to be? She grew a lot over the summer and I don't have a lot of time to shop!

Just don't send a mini skirt or sleeveless. I'm sure the clothes she already has are just fine.

amother

Forestgreen

Post  Mon, Aug 26 2019, 5:44 pm
It shouldn't look like she's wearing a top and you forgot to put the pants on, or a skirt/dress that just covers her panty.

eyenme

Post  Mon, Aug 26 2019, 6:25 pm
For the most part they aren't super strict
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h