Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Chit Chat
What weird things have you done with mom brain?
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7

GOODMOM

Post Fri, Jul 24 2020, 3:46 pm
I got an email from my Dr. about a phone consultation that was scheduled on Friday at 1:00 pm. I asked my husband to be around so he may listen in to the phone call . I made everyone in the family aware of not using the phone around that time. ( And I'm still waiting for that phone call.) After about an hour I checked my email again and.... My phone consultation is in 3 wks on a Friday!!!!!

nanny24/7

Post Fri, Jul 24 2020, 4:02 pm
I went to the wrong wedding on a different night as I got mixed up of the date. The kallah there was the ex wife of the chosson. from the wedding I was supposed to go to.

soap suds

Post Fri, Jul 24 2020, 5:06 pm
I prepared a cup of coffee from my Keurig machine, then added a spoonful of Nescafé instead of sugar.

thegiver

Post Sat, May 21 2022, 9:46 pm
Put the clothes from the dryer back into the washing machine and started the cycle.

PeanutMama

Post Sat, May 21 2022, 9:51 pm
Put on a shirt inside out and didn’t notice until I got home and hubs pointed it out lol.

ProudJew

Post Sat, May 21 2022, 11:08 pm
thegiver wrote:
Put the clothes from the dryer back into the washing machine and started the cycle.

THANK YOU for reviving this thread!! I really needed a good laugh!
I’m sure your laundry smelled great!

ldg

Post Sun, May 22 2022, 3:51 am
Absent mindedly leaned my 3 month old against the coffee table, expecting him to walk holding on like my 1 yr old usually does. Instead he fell to the floor. Good thing it was on carpet.

a2z

Post Thu, Jun 02 2022, 5:03 pm
Being careful about not making something milchig and then noticing ummmm butter?

BrisketBoss

Post Thu, Jun 02 2022, 5:36 pm
thegiver wrote:

Are you my toddler?
Wink

Lashes

Post Thu, Jun 02 2022, 5:43 pm
Lol, I'm reading through this thread for a while, doing house stuff in between, and I'm carrying around dh's old phone that doesn't work, thinking it's mine and I was annoyed that it's not working....

zoom

Post Thu, Jun 02 2022, 6:11 pm
Called my kids all three names of his siblings. I do it all the time but this is the first time iv done it with my baby!

Left a hot glue gun on in the kitchen unsupervised to glue kids craft, for over half an hour while im busy in the other room. smell a funny smell and come running...

So so many time I leave the pots on bubblingand walk away and then frantically remember and come running back.

Left out my chicken soup soo many times on thurs night by mistake...

I could go on and on..
This thread is hilarious.

potatokugel1

Post Thu, Jun 02 2022, 6:18 pm
Yesterday I was looking for the baby formula all over the house until I just gave up and opened a new can. At night my husband asked me why there is baby formula in the fridge 🤭

shanarishona

Post Thu, Jun 02 2022, 10:52 pm
Such a good thread! So glad it was bumped!

rising hero

Post Fri, Jun 03 2022, 12:29 am
I threw the torn off paper of a splenda packet in the garbage and I then proceeded to pour the splenda into the garbage as well. LOL

WitchKitty

Post Fri, Jun 03 2022, 7:25 am
Madam F. wrote:
I threw the torn off paper of a splenda packet in the garbage and I then proceeded to pour the splenda into the garbage as well. LOL

Cracked open an egg yesterday, checked for bloodspots in a cup, then poured the egg into the garbage and only figured it out once I tried 'pouring' the eggshell into the cake.
Page 7 of 7   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 Recent Topics