Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
Bayswater NY What can you tell me about it?
Previous  1  2

amother
Scarlet

Post Thu, Aug 29 2019, 5:45 pm
amother [ Lime ] wrote:
That's inaccurate and insulting to the families who are really chasidish.

It’s misleading to say that mainstream chassidish families live here. Sorry if that’s insulting, but If you are living in bayswater and send ur kids to darchei and tag then u aren’t mainstream chassidish. These are very fine frum families, but I wouldn’t say that there are chassidish families here without explaining further.

amother
Lime

Post Thu, Aug 29 2019, 8:26 pm
amother [ Scarlet ] wrote:
It’s misleading to say that mainstream chassidish families live here. Sorry if that’s insulting, but If you are living in bayswater and send ur kids to darchei and tag then u aren’t mainstream chassidish. These are very fine frum families, but I wouldn’t say that there are chassidish families here without explaining further.
You obviously don't know all the chasidish families in Bayswater, including those that don't send their kids to Darchei and TAG. Please do your homework before you comment.

amother
Scarlet

Post Thu, Aug 29 2019, 8:56 pm
amother [ Lime ] wrote:
You obviously don't know all the chasidish families in Bayswater, including those that don't send their kids to Darchei and TAG. Please do your homework before you comment.

I live in bayswater. I interact with a lot of people here, I am friendly with some women from chassidish backgrounds here. maybe some that send to siach instead of darchei? Still not mainstream chassidish. Maybe there is a (very) minor group of real chassidish families, but extremly Minor. I would not say that a mainstream chassidish family moving from boot park or Williamsburg would fit right in no problem.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating