Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Teenagers and Older children
Bnos Yaakov
Previous  1  2

amother
Stoneblue

Post Sat, Nov 12 2022, 4:17 pm
amother Seagreen wrote:
They have a 9th grade now. Did an open house for the upcoming year. Their principal left last year, but two others are there. New board of directors (or they didn't have before? Not sure).

Only 9th? And is that true about principal? Mrs Wrona? She’s still listed in the ads as principal

amother
Hosta

Post Sat, Nov 12 2022, 4:26 pm
amother Stoneblue wrote:
Only 9th? And is that true about principal? Mrs Wrona? She’s still listed in the ads as principal

Mrs. Wrona helped open a new school in the 5 Towns and is back at Bnos Yaakov. They have all grades.

amother
Seagreen

Post Sat, Nov 12 2022, 4:27 pm
amother Stoneblue wrote:

Lol no, they have all grades. I only mentioned 9th to show they took in 9th grade this year (if the school planned to close, they wouldn't take in the 9th graders?)
No, Mrs. Ungar left. Mrs. Wrona is there part time, I believe. There is Mrs. Yurman (principal) and Mrs. Hachuoel (I'm definitely misspelling her name, asst principal)

amother
Hosta

Post Sat, Nov 12 2022, 4:27 pm
amother Natural wrote:
Bump? Info?
Would anyone be willing to send an email to an anonymous email address?

I'd be happy to answer your questions via email.

amother
Seagreen

Post Sat, Nov 12 2022, 4:29 pm
amother Hosta wrote:
Mrs. Wrona helped open a new school in the 5 Towns and is back at Bnos Yaakov. They have all grades.

She's back at BY full time? When did she help opening a new school when she was still full time at BY in June?

mother36

Post Tue, Nov 22 2022, 10:52 am
In response to Seagreen above, I'm interested to know more information about the school, such as why the principal left last year, the academic level and if they offer SETSS support in the school. Please pm me if you'd prefer. I'm looking into high school for my daughter next year and any information would be greatly helpful.

amother
Seagreen

Post Tue, Dec 06 2022, 8:19 pm
mother36 wrote:
In response to Seagreen above, I'm interested to know more information about the school, such as why the principal left last year, the academic level and if they offer SETSS support in the school. Please pm me if you'd prefer. I'm looking into high school for my daughter next year and any information would be greatly helpful.

I heard that the principal that left moved to Lakewood and maybe wants to start something there.
The academic levels isn't very high, afaik (compared, say, to Prospect).
Yes, they do have a resource room there for P3 students.

mother36

Post Wed, Dec 07 2022, 8:54 am
Thank you very much for your reply. I don't really know anyone personally who sends their daughter there but I read that it's a warm school, which I find to be more important than high academics. Btw, what did you mean by afaik?

amother
Seagreen

Post Wed, Dec 07 2022, 9:05 am
mother36 wrote:
Thank you very much for your reply. I don't really know anyone personally who sends their daughter there but I read that it's a warm school, which I find to be more important than high academics. Btw, what did you mean by afaik?

As far as I know. Yes, it is a warm school, which is a major plus.

mother36

Post Wed, Dec 07 2022, 9:36 am
I agree. Thank you.

amother
Tomato

Post Sun, Feb 04 2024, 1:24 am
mother36 wrote:

Ms Wrona recently married Rabbi Todd Factor, I wonder if that's why there's rumors that she's leaving.

amother
Hosta

Post Sun, Feb 04 2024, 4:17 am
amother Tomato wrote:
Ms Wrona recently married Rabbi Todd Factor, I wonder if that's why there's rumors that she's leaving.

Todd Factor the former television producer? Is Rachel Factor divorced?

amother
Floralwhite

Post Sun, Feb 04 2024, 4:29 am
This thread is from 2022 😳
Please ladies read when thread is from before posting ….

amother
Tomato

Post Sun, Feb 04 2024, 12:44 pm
amother Hosta wrote:
Todd Factor the former television producer? Is Rachel Factor divorced?

Yes, it's so sad. Her story was so heartwarming. But they got divorced, and her husband married Brocha (Wrona) Barber.
I wonder if they are planning on moving to Israel.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Teenagers and Older children