Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Imrei bina monsey
Previous  1  2  3

amother
Hotpink

Post Sun, Sep 01 2019, 6:04 pm
Amother brunette, no one has an agenda towards Imrei Shefer. Some people just cannot handle to hear the truth about a school. OP wants to hear that no one watches movies and her kids won't be exposed to anything, it's simply not true and we don't want OP to think otherwise. Same goes to any cheder, not exclusively this one.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Sep 01 2019, 6:08 pm
Her message about best cheider ... applied to me because I was interested to know about the cheider so I guess she was responding to me being concerned...

thunderstorm

Post Sun, Sep 01 2019, 6:11 pm
OP, Imrei Shefer is a great cheder. I’ve only heard good things from parents that sent there. The only bad I’ve heard was from someone that was kicked out. I think it’s a great choice. Imrei Binah sounds like a good cheder too but possibly more intense .

amother
OP

Post Sun, Sep 01 2019, 6:14 pm
Btw kids watching movies doesnt either have to be the truths... I'm sure most mothers want a clean slate for their kids ... I believe most mothers don't want it for their kids and know how to keep it acceptable and kosher .dont get me wrong there will always be 2 - 3 exceptions but Were talking about a majority of ppl that wont do it.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Sep 01 2019, 6:18 pm
Thank you for sharing with me what u do know about the cheider . It is getting clear to me what it's like... what do u mean imrei bina being more intense in what way? In a way I think imrei bina still to new to know...

thunderstorm

Post Sun, Sep 01 2019, 6:22 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Thank you for sharing with me what u do know about the cheider . It is getting clear to me what it's like... what do u mean imrei bina being more intense in what way? In a way I think imrei bina still to new to know...

Meaning more strict in terms of rules and regulations in regards to hashkafos etc. (not in a bad way, but may be too much pressure for some people). That’s the picture I get.

amother
Hotpink

Post Sun, Sep 01 2019, 6:35 pm
OP, I'm telling you for a fact that more than 2-3 Imrei shefer (or any other school for that matter) families watch movies. If you refuse to hear it and accept it, that's on you. Just don't be disappointed if you do end up sending there and your kids are chas veshalom exposed.

amother
Goldenrod

Post Sun, Sep 01 2019, 7:45 pm
amother [ Hotpink ] wrote:
Amother brunette, no one has an agenda towards Imrei Shefer. Some people just cannot handle to hear the truth about a school. OP wants to hear that no one watches movies and her kids won't be exposed to anything, it's simply not true and we don't want OP to think otherwise. Same goes to any cheder, not exclusively this one.

This.

amother [ Hotpink ] wrote:
OP, I'm telling you for a fact that more than 2-3 Imrei shefer (or any other school for that matter) families watch movies. If you refuse to hear it and accept it, that's on you. Just don't be disappointed if you do end up sending there and your kids are chas veshalom exposed.

And this.

No one is saying it’s not a good choice for OP. I actually think it’s a good fit. But blinding oneself doesn’t help.

amother
Hunter

Post Mon, Sep 05 2022, 8:54 am
Is driving a non issue at Imrei Bina?

ShishKabob

Post Mon, Sep 05 2022, 8:56 am
amother Hunter wrote:
Is driving a non issue at Imrei Bina?
Non issue, they really look into who you are as a pose to what you do regarding driving. Good luck!

amother
Hunter

Post Mon, Sep 05 2022, 8:58 am
ShishKabob wrote:
Non issue, they really look into who you are as a pose to what you do regarding driving. Good luck!

Thank you. Do you know what their oldest kita is?
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics