Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
ISO long skirts, XL, online

amother
OP

Post Sun, Sep 01 2019, 3:40 pm
I found skirts on baby oh I love. Of course they're not in my size. Long pleated, and long dark tiered corduroy. I'm open to any suggestions. TIA.

amother
Goldenrod

Post Sun, Sep 01 2019, 3:42 pm
Avenue.com

amother
OP

Post Sun, Sep 01 2019, 4:10 pm
goldenrod, thanks. I haven't really got into their clothes much but I love their accessories, especially deep clearance. I looked on the website and couldn't find anything in 16-18 that worked.

amother
Olive

Post Sun, Sep 01 2019, 6:00 pm
How long do you want? Have you tried full beauty/romans/woman within? They definitely have below the knee length in those sizes and they also have maxis. If you want specific recommendations, let me know.

amother
OP

Post Sat, Jan 04 2020, 9:49 pm
I was going to start a new thread but thought I'd check the archives and hey, I came across this!
I just wish there was something a little more interesting in a true XL (16W, 18). Like
https://www.6pm.com/p/xcvi-wea.....lor/3

Or an affordable version of https://www.6pm.com/p/rachel-z.....r/790

Thanks for any input!

amother
Mustard

Post Sat, Jan 04 2020, 10:39 pm
Try esteez.com and dramanycplus.com

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jan 05 2020, 9:44 am
amother [ Mustard ] wrote:
Try esteez.com and dramanycplus.com

Thanks. I didn't find anything there. Was I missing something? Can you share a link you liked?

md951

Post Sun, Jan 05 2020, 11:17 am
shukronline.com is great for long skirts and true to size. Sometimes they have great sales but they're worth the price because they hold up a really long time. I've been wearing the same denim skirt from them for 10 years almost every day! If you prefer cheaper (and it's cheaper quality too) modanisa.com has a lot of options and an easy return policy but it's hit and miss for quality and you have to size up.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jan 05 2020, 3:06 pm
debbiem wrote:
shukronline.com is great for long skirts and true to size. Sometimes they have great sales but they're worth the price because they hold up a really long time. I've been wearing the same denim skirt from them for 10 years almost every day! If you prefer cheaper (and it's cheaper quality too) modanisa.com has a lot of options and an easy return policy but it's hit and miss for quality and you have to size up.

If I would stumble across these stores I might walk in but I'm not sure how I feel about going to them online. And something's up with the modanisa website right now.

md951

Post Sun, Jan 05 2020, 5:04 pm
Burlington usually has good options too

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jan 05 2020, 5:06 pm
debbiem wrote:
Burlington usually has good options too

Eh. Not IME. Very uneven.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics