Home

To the anti vaxers, did you vaccinate?
  Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations

View latest: 24h 48h 72h


southernbubby




 
 
 


Post  Fri, Sep 13 2019, 5:35 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
What is you point?

Do you agree with Dr. Sears being punished for giving a child a medical exemption?


He was punished for not following the proper protocol.
Back to top

southernbubby




 
 
 


Post  Fri, Sep 13 2019, 5:40 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
Dr. Sears gave an exemption based on what the parent reported the child' reaction was following a vaccination.

What "evaluation" could Dr. Sears have done to verify the reaction?

This is bogus. Dr. Sears was punished because he does not support the
CDC Vaccine schedule, even though Dr. Sears does believe in vaccinating.
So Dr. Sears is an "anti-vaxxer" heretic who must be destroyed to intimidate other
doctors to SHUT UP OR ELSE!!!


The parent should have headed to the ER for a reaction that severe as I did when my child had a vaccine reaction. He should have reported the neglect if the child was that sick and the parent did not seek help.
Doctors are held to a standard of care and they can't simply invent their own. He could have taken it up with the state medical society.
Back to top

JoyInTheMorning




 
 
 


Post  Fri, Sep 13 2019, 5:42 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
"anti-vaxxer" is a label the Vaccine-Forcing Government made up. They use it against anyone who doesn't 100% support Every Vaccine at the Exact Age the Infallible CDC
recommends.

So if a doctor or parent says I will give all vaccines except for Hepatitis B (an STD) or
Chicken Pox - they are labeled by Vaccine-Forcers as "anti-vax".

If a doctor or parents says I will give all vaccines, but space them out, the
Vaccine-Forcers label them "anti-vax".

<snip>



You are wrong. The CDC and the medical literature call people who vax but may not vax on schedule or do all vaxes as "vaccine hesitant."

Of course, that's not the main thing wrong with your post. The main thing wrong is that the government isn't forcing vaccines. The federal government does not make laws regarding state religious and medical exemptions. Most states allow religious exemptions. All states allow medical exemptions in clear cases. And of course such exemptions are only needed for children going to school or people going into certain professions.
Back to top

JoyInTheMorning




 
 
 


Post  Fri, Sep 13 2019, 6:00 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
Yes, there is evidence to support my claim that forcing unvaccinated to vax is to
prevent a Vax vs UnVax Study.

The fact that the government refuses to conduct this study even though for YEARS congressmen have been demanding it, the Institute of Medicine has demanded it and government claims doesn't know why autism is skyrocketing and chronic illness in children is skyrocketing - but refuses to do the study that might answer this question!

Also, unvaccinated kids are only 2% of the population and vaccines are 97% effective so the risk of unvaccinated kids on vaccinated is too tiny to justify forcing vaccines. For decades unvaccinated kids attended school and nobody cared.

Then more and more people started waking up to the harm vaccines are causing and more and more people started demanding a Vax vs UnVax Study. So government responded by REFUSING to the study and Forcing all UnVaccinated kids to Vax.
Now there can never be a Vax vs UnVax Study and the tremendous harm that vaccines are causing is covered up.

Mission Accomplished.

What I wrote are FACTS.


You keep saying that if vaccines are mandated there can never be a vaxxed vs. unvaxxed study. But that's not just false; it's nonsense; and it contradicts something else you've said repeatedly: that it's easy as pie to do this retrospective study.

A retrospective study would involve going through patient records. So if researchers wanted to go back to the halcyon days of the 1970s or 1980s or 1990s, they could. They could certainly do it on kids born in the aughts and kids born in the teens. Not all records are available, of course, but especially for more recent decades, one could get the data.

You keep saying it's so easy to look at past records. What happened to that claim?

Don't you see how you are contradicting yourself?
Back to top

amother




Copper


Post  Fri, Sep 13 2019, 6:21 pm
Banging head Confused Banging head Banging head this thread, oy.

I am a "mind your own business -axer"( not shayach right now to me). I am wondering to hear from pro VAX after reading this thread. So your POV is about public health. What do you feel about anti vaxers or selective vaxers who do not wish to give only regarding vaxes that are non communicable diseases, its their body, their choice IMHO would be a very American democratic POV. Please share, I am interested in your thoughts.
Back to top

southernbubby




 
 
 


Post  Sat, Sep 14 2019, 8:22 pm
amother [ Copper ] wrote:
Banging head Confused Banging head Banging head this thread, oy.

I am a "mind your own business -axer"( not shayach right now to me). I am wondering to hear from pro VAX after reading this thread. So your POV is about public health. What do you feel about anti vaxers or selective vaxers who do not wish to give only regarding vaxes that are non communicable diseases, its their body, their choice IMHO would be a very American democratic POV. Please share, I am interested in your thoughts.


I have posted before that only those diseases that could be easily spread at school should be mandated.
Then there are the gray areas of teenagers who copulate in bathrooms or children who could be harmed by catching an illness at school, such as diphtheria, but where being vaccinated would be to their benefit only. In other words, parents could opt to allow their children to catch dangerous illnesses as long as they would not be a risk to others.
Back to top

amother




Cerulean


Post  Sat, Sep 14 2019, 10:08 pm
Problem is drs will never admit the reaction is the cause of the vaccine. Always coincidence.
Know someone that walked in with a healthy kid to get vaccinated and walked out with a kid with seizure condition.
I had a story with my son, which I wont share here to stay anon.. it was 100% vaccine related. Dr claimed happened by chance same time...
And heard lots more such stories. Then they go on and say that they never had injuries in their office.
Dr admitted to my friend that they earn few hundred dollars per patient that's fully vaccinated. Wow! Clever idea!
Back to top

southernbubby




 
 
 


Post  Sat, Sep 14 2019, 11:01 pm
amother [ Cerulean ] wrote:
Problem is drs will never admit the reaction is the cause of the vaccine. Always coincidence.
Know someone that walked in with a healthy kid to get vaccinated and walked out with a kid with seizure condition.
I had a story with my son, which I wont share here to stay anon.. it was 100% vaccine related. Dr claimed happened by chance same time...
And heard lots more such stories. Then they go on and say that they never had injuries in their office.
Dr admitted to my friend that they earn few hundred dollars per patient that's fully vaccinated. Wow! Clever idea!


Insurance companies apparently give bonuses for high vaccination rates.
Because I took my child to the ER for seizures a few hours after a doctor decided to give him two flu shots in a season for a second year in a row, there was no doubt in anyone's mind what caused the seizures and no doctor would agree to vaccinate him until he was an adult. They unanimously said to rely on herd immunity.

I think that parents should go to the ER for vaccine reactions because ER doctors have no skin in the game and they should report the incident to VAERS and if bad enough, the victim should try to win a settlement in vaccine court. The vaccine manufacturers cannot be sued but if a doctor wrongly gives it to someone, I would think that he could be sued.
Back to top

JoyInTheMorning




 
 
 


Post  Sun, Sep 15 2019, 12:57 am
southernbubby wrote:
I have posted before that only those diseases that could be easily spread at school should be mandated.
Then there are the gray areas of teenagers who copulate in bathrooms or children who could be harmed by catching an illness at school, such as diphtheria, but where being vaccinated would be to their benefit only. In other words, parents could opt to allow their children to catch dangerous illnesses as long as they would not be a risk to others.


You think the diphtheria vaccine only benefits the person who is vaccinated? It benefits everyone. The reason diphtheria is practically non-existent in the United States is because of the effectiveness of the vaccine, and herd immunity for those who can't be vaccinated.

I've seen you refer a few times to the fact that there can be asymptomatic carriers of diphtheria. Southernbubby, please realize that this is true for many diseases, including polio, and that that's what makes it especially important to vaccinate for it. 75% of those infected with polio are totally asymptomatic; more than 20% more seem to have just a mild cold or virus. That's what makes it so contagious; the fact that so many people don't know they have it. The polio vaccine was effective and has eradicated polio in the U.S. Similarly for the diphtheria vaccine. They are both deadly, devastating diseases. Of course we want to make sure that as many people as possible are vaccinated against such diseases.
Back to top

amother




Wine


Post  Sun, Sep 15 2019, 1:54 am
southernbubby wrote:
Insurance companies apparently give bonuses for high vaccination rates.
Because I took my child to the ER for seizures a few hours after a doctor decided to give him two flu shots in a season for a second year in a row, there was no doubt in anyone's mind what caused the seizures and no doctor would agree to vaccinate him until he was an adult. They unanimously said to rely on herd immunity.

I think that parents should go to the ER for vaccine reactions because ER doctors have no skin in the game and they should report the incident to VAERS and if bad enough, the victim should try to win a settlement in vaccine court. The vaccine manufacturers cannot be sued but if a doctor wrongly gives it to someone, I would think that he could be sued.


You are absolutely right about the ER docs. Many ppl who landed in the ER with vaccine injury have been told that they are looking at vaccine injuries, even when the pediatricians wouldn't admit it.
VAERS is a massive hassle, though, and it usually doesn't get reported.
Back to top
  Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29 Recent Topics

Page 29 of 29 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations

Related Topics Replies Last Post
Why you should vaccinate, great article! (Anti-vax)
by amother
6 Yesterday at 1:34 pm View last post
Flu Vaccine - NO ANTI VAXXERS
by amother
3 Thu, Nov 07 2019, 9:26 pm View last post
Headcoverings for "anti shaitel" movement
by lylac
30 Wed, Oct 30 2019, 2:02 pm View last post
Here's what to say to anti-vaxxers! 13 Sun, Oct 06 2019, 4:44 pm View last post
Anti-Semitic attack in BP today? I just heard Zev Brenner.
by amother
6 Sun, Sep 15 2019, 8:45 am View last post

Jump to: