Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Toby lebowitz program aka-toby.talks.health
Previous  1  2

mom of many kih

Post Sun, Jan 12 2020, 10:01 pm
Also.... What did you eat in a typical day? Did you have to start using weird or strange things? Some of the food she posts ib wouldn't make. Id rather stick to the reg basic fruits n veggies

amother
Cerise

Post Sun, Jan 12 2020, 10:32 pm
mom of many kih wrote:
Also.... What did you eat in a typical day? Did you have to start using weird or strange things? Some of the food she posts ib wouldn't make. Id rather stick to the reg basic fruits n veggies

The food she posts is just for her family. You would choose from a list of fruits and veggies for two days, then two days of protein, then back to fruits and veggies. It's a lifestyle change, if u plan on going right back to white flour and donuts daily, then idk....I'm 1 year post program, BH kept most of the 18 lbs loss off (did 18 lbs in one month.) I cheated a lot recently but BH it's easier to lose than in the past.
After maintenance u pretty much have to try to eat healthy food, avoid white flour and sugar for the most part. If ur careful with those then u'll be able to maintain the weight loss. It does not mess with your hormones.

mom of many kih

Post Sun, Jan 12 2020, 10:41 pm
Cant eat protein every day along w fruits n veggies?
White flour n sugar are long history....just want to do something that makes sense to live by

flmommy

Post Sun, Jul 12 2020, 11:42 am
anyone have an update? Were you Able to keep the weight off? Is the plan sustainable?

amother
Aubergine

Post Sun, Jul 12 2020, 12:09 pm
I did it, and was unable to sustain it, and I gained back what I lost and more. I know others are happy; but this is my experience.

Catcher

Post Sun, Jul 12 2020, 12:11 pm
amother [ Taupe ] wrote:
She posted on her Instagram that one of her clients lost 23 lbs in a single month. To me that is a giant red flag that her plan is not healthy or sustainable.

The fact that she prescribes the use of the unscientific nonsense that is "metal balls in the ears"- yes I know it's supposed to be acupressure - is a huge red flag!
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise