Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
S/O education threads

browniebar

Post Tue, Sep 03 2019, 10:16 pm
I've been reading/thinking abt the comments on the quality of education and decided to start a spinoff.
Can you share a fascinating topic/bit of info that you only learned about post ur formal education? Doesn't need to be something mindblowing or obscure, just something that was not covered in elem/hs and that u found rly interesting.
If you can include links to a webpage with more info that's awesome.
I'm always on the lookout for cool topics to investigate and would love to enrich my informal education as well Smile

I'll start- I never knew the story abt Jonestown/the source to the expression "drinking the koolaid" until someone linked the wiki page on this site

amother
Aqua

Post Wed, Sep 04 2019, 12:21 am
I hated biology in school, and still do. But am fascinated by how well I can predict my cycles, ever since reading Toni Wechsler's book.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics