Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Preschoolers
My daughter is starting school today!! So many emotions....

amother
OP

Post Thu, Sep 05 2019, 6:49 am
My 3 year old daughter is starting school today! I couldnt sleep all night!! Im so nervous!! Will she know where to go and what to do the first day? I can so see her arrive to school with bus look around and start crying... will she be bullied or ch"v bully, will she have friends? Will her teachers like her????
She has a very big class with over 20 kids and only 1 teacher & 1 assistant. Will they manage and be able to give each individual kid the right attention?
So many emotions sending my first to school!

amother
Bisque

Post Thu, Sep 05 2019, 7:07 am
It's an overwelming amount of emotions. We can all relate. Use your strong emotions to daven all should go well. May she give you lot's of naches

gigglemom

Post Thu, Sep 05 2019, 7:18 am
I would also cry..... I teach playgroup and had 10 kids, 2 teachers and a girl in the room this summer. The girl was bored so she took the job we normally have 10 kids and 2 teachers. Big classes make me think about the teachers too! Hard work! Watching the kids go off to school after teaching them 2 summers and a school year is so emotional! How much more must it be for you! GOOD LUCK is all I can say! Don't be too nervous because the child senses it and it makes her or him even more nervous!

pesek zman

Post Thu, Sep 05 2019, 7:50 am
She’ll be fine but the class seems too large for the staffing. Has your child been home with you till now?

amother
OP

Post Thu, Sep 05 2019, 8:02 am
No I work so she's been going out since she's born. She was in play group...
But this is just to real! With a big school bus

pesek zman

Post Thu, Sep 05 2019, 8:19 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
No I work so she's been going out since she's born. She was in play group...
But this is just to real! With a big school bus

I don’t think she’ll see much of a difference. She’s already used to being away from you, among friends, on her own. She’ll do great!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Preschoolers