Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Giving Gifts
Birthday Gift for Hubby

amother
OP

Post Fri, Sep 06 2019, 2:05 am
Hi all.

No judgement please.

I have been breaking my head trying to think of a gift I can get for my husband birthday, he already has all the typical gifts you get for men, and I think I figured something out. He recently received his gun license and is now very into it.

He has a pistol and a rifle. 2 holsters, a biometric gun safe, a regular gun safe.

Can any gun owners or family of gun owners think of anything else that I could get him relating to his guns.

Jewishfoodie

Post Fri, Sep 06 2019, 2:26 am
If my husband had a gun or seven, my gift to him would be a gun for me, so we can go together to the range and be "into" it together.

(and also, to even the odds in case an argument went south.. Mr. Green though he has you beat there..)

They make hysterical t shirts BTW. Look it up! One says, Go ahead, make my day... There are even funny ones.. Check it out! And definitely have a gun safe that you both know how to get into.

I don't own a gun tho. So I'll let gun owners help ya for reals..

Cookiegirl

Post Fri, Sep 06 2019, 5:41 am
OK...I have insomnia and have literally been up all night...so I'm a bit punchy.

I opened this thread and could not resist automatically Googling "gifts for gun owners..."

Here are my top 5 that seem promising- but probably for reasons other than those intended by the sellers (or because I am reeeeaaallly tired)

Electronic Shooting Ear Muffs (I know...the mind boggles!)
Magazine Subscription (I assume they send you long strips of bullets once a month or so)
Range Bag (guessing this one is not the thing you put a turkey in to baste...)
Bore Light (that's the spot that the gun enthusiast stands under while s/he goes on and on about calibers, and breakdown speed, and scopes, and, and...)

And, my favorite, Firearms Training- what a great idea! (Would be even better before the person gets the gun, but whatever...)

Sorry to derail your thread, OP. I hope you find something cool for DH!

shmosmom

Post Fri, Sep 06 2019, 11:25 am
Does he have a pair of shooting muffs that muff the sounds of shots? (Ear protection)
Or I would subscribe to Guns and Ammo (a magazine about firearms) to be delivered to your house.

amother
OP

Post Fri, Sep 06 2019, 11:27 am
He usually wears ear protection anyway because he injured his ears in a work accident and lost most of his hearing. So ear protection is covered.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics