Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Games
Corrupt a wish - in reverse
Previous  1  2

trafficgal

Post Thu, Jan 03 2008, 10:16 pm
You look down at your desk and see a little pill you pop in in your mouth and low and behold not only does your headache disappear but you have super energy and are able to get everything doen in extra fast time!

I wish I was not so tired

greenfire

Post Thu, Jan 03 2008, 11:29 pm
you could have some cafe con leche and have energy for anything ...

I wish I could dance ... and I would find myself dancing under the moonlit sky with my dh ...

Seraph

Post Fri, Jan 04 2008, 3:32 am
Ring ring... "Hi, this is Mr. Right. I was wondering if you'd accompany me to the ball tonight."
You two go, halachos of negiya suspended for the duration of the ball, you're floating around in happiness and your feet somehow know what theyre doing... and at the end of the enjoyable night under the starrty sky, "Will you marry me, greenie?"

I wish I were able to have more time to spend with my husband each week- as it is, he gets home so late...

Apple pie

Post Fri, Jan 04 2008, 8:12 am
Your husband gets a great promotion with a raise in salary and much less hours of work...

(you know what they say about books on the higher shelves and people in high positions in the company: they rarely get used! LOL )

I wish I would find a publisher for the children's books I wrote.

happyone

Post Fri, Jan 04 2008, 9:29 am
Great thread...!

a publisher will contact you in the near future and beg you to publish through them.

I wish (bederech hateva) someone could just make my wish(es) come true......

Apple pie

Post Fri, Jan 04 2008, 9:52 am
Many miracles happen in a natural way... and one by one, things will arrange themselves in a way you would not have believed possible and you will find all your wishes realized...

Or another possibility, you suddenly realize your wishes aren't so necessary and you learn to appreicate what you have and be happy nonetheless... Twisted Evil

mmm... I like better # 1 Wink

I wish I was wealthy enough not to worry about the future and be able to support many moisdos. 8)

Dini

Post Fri, Jan 04 2008, 10:07 am
You will win the lotery and will have loads of money to give.

I wish that I would have the same cleaning lady every week and I wouldn't have to call the agency each week and get some new greenhorn that puts linen on top of dirty linen when I'm not looking Rolling Eyes

momluv

Post Sun, Jan 06 2008, 10:19 am
one day the perfect cleaning lady will show up at your doorstep and she will clean for you until you're the ripe old age of 120, while you're sitting on the rocking chair.

I wish that all my wishes come true!

Dini

Post Sun, Jan 06 2008, 9:42 pm
You will wake up one day and everything will be exactly the way you wish!!!

I wish my whole house would become all clean now & I would have no qualms sitting on imamother now and wasting time.

gigi

Post Sun, Jan 06 2008, 9:46 pm
your friend comes over....who has a ton of energy..and loves to clean and organize..
and says, "I would really love to clean everything... I have so much energy.. an I'm really in the mood of this.. so you just sit relax. and have a cup of tea"

I wish my baby would start sleeping through the night on a regular, reliable basis.

Dini

Post Sun, Jan 06 2008, 9:50 pm
Tonight your baby will sleep through the night (it is possible that she/he will cry but you will not hear and the baby will go right back to sleep) & tonight will start the night of all great nights!

I wish I would stand up and clean up my kitchen and put the laudry in the dryer!!

momluv

Post Mon, Jan 07 2008, 12:20 pm
one day you won't even need to stand up. you'll have a robot doing all that for you!!

I wish that I wouldn't be feeling "blah" now and not be feeling so sick.

Dini

Post Tue, Jan 08 2008, 2:25 am
ooooooh why are you feeling blah? Well.........hmmmmm...okay so all of the sudden you will no longer feel blah because you will not get sick anymore because you will be so healthy that your body will be able to fight all the sick feelings without you even noticing it.

I wish I could fall asleep now.

Apple pie

Post Tue, Jan 08 2008, 2:03 pm
Your dh/neighbor/friend/mil (choose your preferred option ;-) ) and tells you, hey dini, you work so hard, go to rest while I take care of the kids - house - dinner 8)

I wish I was not that depressed Crying

momluv

Post Tue, Jan 08 2008, 2:09 pm
there will be a day when you won't even know the definition of depressed. you'll be happy go lucky.

I wish that I can go to my friend in israel.

immaville

Post Tue, Jan 08 2008, 6:54 pm
Ring. Ring. Ring.
"hello"
"hello, is this the famous yenta golda?!?!"
"um, yes."
"well, Ms. YentaGolda I am pleased to inform you that you are the lucky grand prize winner of the all expense paid trip to Israel, first class tickets are good for whenever you want to use them - including this very day!"

Smile

I wish I could finally get to my goal weight and stay there without too much hard work.

momluv

Post Wed, Jan 09 2008, 12:02 am
hey, tomorrow you'll step on your scale and it'll stay at your goal weight and not an oz. over it. no work to it either. (of course this may indicate a broken scale!!)

I wish that I'll have a healthy pregnancy soon.

Purple Hug Bunny

Post Sun, Jan 27 2008, 10:21 pm
maybe next month you will get a miracle.
I will pray for you

I wish that I wanted to do s/thing.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics